Jillian- Day 257 (Disney High #4)
Hey hey!
Not to pat myself on the back but I'm doing pretty good on posting this Disney High book... then again I also haven't run out of stuff that I've already written yet...
Anyway, onto the post!
Disney High Part 4:
By Jillian McPeak
“Oh, sorry Glasses, maybe I should do that more often, kill some of those pesky book worms-” he stopped when he saw Narnia glaring at him.
“I don’t think we’ve met.” the boy tried to say.
Narnia could read that he was trying to sound as enchanting and smooth as possible, but he obviously couldn’t read that she was upset that he was insulting her friend.
Narnia put her hands on her hips, “Now is not the time for introductions maybe after you help us pick up these books and apologize to my friend.”
“I have better things to do than bother with a bunch of unattractive, dumb girls.” the boy huffed then snapped his fingers to call his minions.
While his back was turned Rachel called to him as she grabbed a book. “How’s this for unattractive?”
She chucked the book and it pegged the boy in the back of the head.
“Owwie!” he cried. “Minions! Carry me away from these monsters!”
Two of his minions hefted him up and trotted away.
The boy that was left was the one who had looked unsure before but now he was kneeling gathering books.
He had dark brown, sort of long hair that part way tucked under a baseball cap. Stitched across the front was the word “Fitzherbert” which Narnia thought was kinda weird.
Narnia turned toward him, “Oh thank you for helping but I think we’ve got it covered.”
“No, it’s what I do, clean up after Ricky’s mistakes... “ The boy sighed.
Rachel walked up beside Narnia, “Why? Ricky is an inflated egoistic bully that thinks he’s in charge of everything and everyone.”
The boy shifted, uneasily. Apparently this was a touchy subject.
“Wait,” Narnia questioned. “Who is Ricky exactly?”
If you like this "book" so far please don't get used to seeing it a TON like RMS... I'm not as driven a writer as Noelle is. Like I said I've sorta been in a writing mood so I'll probably post what I have so far... so please enjoy and drop a comment below!
Bye!


Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!