Noelle - Day 268 (Because of Disney)

Hi guys!
Its your blogger, Noelle!  What up?  (the ceiling) No, I mean what's cracking?  (Faults, causing earthquakes and tidal waves)  No, like, what's happening?  (life)  UGH YOU GUYS ARE SO HARD TO TALK TO!!  I love it.

So these "because of Disney" photos have been practically bombing my Pinterest feed and I dunno why (I blame you JJ.  Your argument is invalid) so I was like obviously somebody wants me to post about Disney.  SO ITS HAPPENING.  (sorry I'm really hyper; I'm writing this at 9 pm and I've had too much sugar)

Bonus points if you can comment with all the movie names (although its not too hard)

(don't scare the children JJ)


Just keep swimming...just keep swimming...what do we do...

BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO, IN YO FACE!!

Elena has taken to introducing herself by yelling DRAMATIC SIDEKICK ENTRANCE behind me after I walk into a room.

Thank you Elena.  The faces I get are awesome.

...or are they??

*waggles eyebrows suspiciously*

Yes please!
And just a few more...
The claaaaaw

I maybe possibly know this whole song by heart

YES WE DO

I had not realized this was a Disney thing.  I just say this.  Because reasons.
In short, thank you Disney for being totally awesome and making me cry over 2D animals since I was six.  That's exactly what I need in my life (no sarcasm intended)

Also, our blog is famous!!!  {not really} but look its been signed!

Comment with your favorite Disney movie!  And I will see you tomorrow for another 365 Days post!





Comments

  1. Elena MelendezMarch 26, 2016

    DRAMATIC SIDEKICK ENTRANCE!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)