Alisa - Day 271 (Saying Goodbye)

Well, today is a sad day.

Not actually. Today has actually been a pretty good day. However... today is the day I'm going to say goodbye to blogging.

So like, my life got really hectic recently, and a lot of stuff happened. I eventually decided I needed to pull myself together and instead of being super scatterbrained and whatever, I need to find my passions and pursue them. What I mean is, I have discovered that blogging just doesn't suit me. So, yeah. Luckily, I'm not the only author on here. You'll still get amazing posts and all that.

I really enjoyed being an author, and I hope you all enjoyed it, too.

So...

Goodbye.

~Alisa

Comments

  1. Good luck. We will miss you. I never got to really know you, though I can tell your a really cool person. As cliche as that is, hope you find your passions. And when you do, peruse them with enthusiasm! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)