Jillian- Day 260 (Disney High # 6)


Hey hey!

Have you been enjoying these GIFs I've been putting before my Disney High post? Which one has been your favorite so far? Did you know that everyone in this book is based off of a real person? Comment below who you think is who, I'd won't tell you... but I'd like to see how close I'm getting the personalities (but obviously I'm not going to get them EXACTLY, there are also quite a lot of hints to who is who)

Oh and don't be afraid to leave suggestions in the comments :)

Anyway, on to the post!

Disney High Part 6:

By Jillian McPeak


After dropping the new pile of books off at Rachel’s locker the girls made their way back outside to join their classmates for lunch.

Everything was pretty much the way they had left it.

Bo was still carving his boat by the fountain.

Then he was purposefully bumped by an Ricky passing by and the boat all flew from his grasp.
Rachel started to march over but Narnia grabbed her arm.
She had had enough of Ricky for today, “If you go over there you're just going to make it worse for him.”
“Oh, I’m sorry Fishy Boy,” Ricky snickered. His two “minions” snicked with him.”I hope it didn’t break anything when my greatness ran into you.”
Bo didn’t say anything, picked up the boat and just continued with his carving.
“Maybe I should check if any mermaids got hurt.” Ricky insisted, trying to make Bo mad.
He wasn’t very smart, Bo was sitting... carving…. with a knife… and Ricky was trying to upset him, typical boy.
A girl sitting next to Bo, sketching, had stood up. She had medium length brown hair, and wore black “nerd” glasses, sorta like the ones Narnia was wearing. She was about a good 2 feet taller than Ricky. He stepped back a little.
“Oh, so is your-” Ricky started.
The girl interrupted him, “If you were going to say ‘is your girlfriend going to protect you,’ don’t, because first, that’s SO cliche, and second, I’m not his girlfriend I’m his sister.”
Ricky’s minions snickered behind him.
“Shut it guys!” Ricky muttered. “So, ah.. you’re kinda cute… you wanna ditch these guys and go throw some rocks at some seagulls?”
The girl simply crossed her arms.
Obviously thrown for a loop Ricky tried to bale out of that conversation.
“Maybe I should-” Ricky started then something caught his eye, his next victim, two girls sitting under a one of the weeping willow trees a few yards away.
He started toward them, his minions bickering about something behind him.


If you like this "book" so far please don't get used to seeing it a TON like RMS... I'm not as driven a writer as Noelle is. Like I said I've sorta been in a writing mood so I'll probably post what I have so far... so please enjoy and drop a comment below!
Bye!




Comments

  1. Whoever Ricky's sister is, she has a lot of fire power. Sass master extreme. You go girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hahahahaha I feel stupid now. You knew what I meant.

      Delete
    2. That's ok ;) the Bo to Ricky name ratio in this part is staggering:P

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)