Jillian - Day 276 (Disney High #9)
Hey hey!
So how is your week going? Good? Bad? If it going bad check out Noelle's previous post :)
So here I have s'more Disney High.... I don't know why post introductions are so hard for me? Oh and BTW don't stare at the GIF for too long... you start to hallucinate...
Anyway, on to the post!
So how is your week going? Good? Bad? If it going bad check out Noelle's previous post :)
So here I have s'more Disney High.... I don't know why post introductions are so hard for me? Oh and BTW don't stare at the GIF for too long... you start to hallucinate...
Anyway, on to the post!
Disney High #9:
By Jillian J. McPeak
“Wow! An actual sword!” she mused, “Is it iron? Is it sharp? How sharp is it?” Grace Ellen bombarded Axa with questions, one after the other.
Finally, Axa had had enough.
“Quiet!” Axa yelled angrily, “You have all destroyed the peace here.”
“I think I’m going to go now.” Narnia squeaked.
“Yeah I think I’ll come with you.” Rachel added, scared.
“I want to stay,” Grace Ellen announced.
Narnia and Rachel looked at her like she was nuts.
“These girl are crazy fun! Am I right?”
Rachel grabbed Grace Ellen by the arm, “I think it’s time for us to go.”
“Bye! Have a nice day!” Grace Ellen waved back at Hope and Axa as Rachel dragged her away.
Axa growled.
“Hey! She sounds like my dog! You sound like my dog! Do you speak dog?” Grace Ellen continued.
Axa looked really confused then just went back to kicking the dummy.
“Grace Ellen! You could have gotten us killed?!?!” Rachel yelled.
Grace Ellen couldn’t take a hit and kept on shooting questions, “Killed? Cool! You know, I’ve heard that to be killed would be an awfully big… goat!”
Narnia was now terribly confused, “A goat wha-”
“I’m a goat!” Grace Ellen burst out as she ran all around the school yard shouting that in peoples faces.
Rachel sighed, “She means well, but ever since she fell down that-”
“Rabbit hole?” Narnia finished.
“I was going to say well, but you’re catching on,” Rachel smiled. “ Grace Ellen Wonderland is the daughter of Alice, and yes she gets a little crazy… all the time…”
Then the yard was filled with the sound of a large bell.
“Time for homeroom,” Rachel prodded as she started marching off.
“Well this is going to be interesting,” Narnia sighed, and trudged after Rachel.
Hope you enjoyed!
Bye!
Just for you Madison ;)


Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!