Jay - Day 279 (Thanks. Also, Some Fangirling)

Hi guys. First off, I wanted to say thanks. The reason I joined this blog was to make people happy by reading my awkwardness. I never really expected to, yah know, have people actually read my stuff. Yeah, I may not have as many reads or comments as other authors, (Noelle..), and I may not have been here as long, but I feel welcomed. And that, in this cruel reality we call life, is a pretty darn cool thing.

It helps me escape from reality, and it helps me calm down after school and my busy life. This blog let's me be me, however cliche that sounds. Here, I can be myself without all the embarrassment. Yeah, none of you (well, a few of you) know my real name, and I may have never met some of you guys, but I think of the other authors here as close friends. And to my readers, just keep reading. I really do hope you enjoy my posts and all. Thanks!
After joining this blog, I felt like Nico Di Angelo. Thanks.




Now! Enough of the soppy stuff! Time for fangirling! I will fangirl, today only, (not really), on PJ and HoO and MG. Those stand for Percy Jackson, Heroes of Olympus, and Magnus Chase. These are my, at this moment, favorite book series.

We're doing Nico first because he is adorable and needs to be protected. No joke guys....you mess with the Ghost King...I mess you up. Cracks knuckles threateningly
BALALALALA!

They'll fall in love and here's the bottom line, out trio's down to two.
Oh.

(Noelle butting her head into posts she has no business being in:  HA I WASNT THE ONLY ONE WHO CAUGHT THE LION KING REFERENCE!!)

THE BIG THREE BOYS IN A GROUP HUG!! Passes out from fangirling.

Hehehe good rhyme guys...

Happy Meals are life guys. Life.


 Sniffles Jeez the feels...

SOLANGELO!!!

 Think Dipper and Nico would be good friends?
I do.

Sometimes I get mad at Annabeth. She ruined Percico...

Anyone notice Bianca in the background?

If only you hadn't died Bianca.
Luckily, you died a hero.
RIP

HAAPY MEAL!
Ok now for Leo! BE PREPARED!!! (Sorry I'm bombing y'all with Lion King references....whoops)

 Really do love this artist's work!

Leo's intro...

Festus means happy in Latin.

Calypso in the background...

My friends think I look asleep....then they realize they woke me up....
Then they run.

Aww....

Anyone else tempted to dress up as Leo for Halloween?

My life in a nutshell....
Everyone else cus only Nico and Leo deserve their own spotlight. XD

Seven half-bloods shall answer the call....

A wild Magnus appears...My swords cooler!

Yes. Yes I did.

Lyra's: Well..um...I got this feeling-
Who doesn't want more tears and Nico kawaiiness?


I want this as a poster....or posters...

Spends hours looking for new Pillow Pet...

Nico is so hilarious tho....

Hugs kid...NICO!

ITS WHERE MY DEMONS HIDE....

The face of innocence...

Nico: Be prepared...
Lyra: I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO BE QUEEN!!
So yeah....that's a lot of stuff huh. I'll post more tomorrow. Have a great day guys. And, once again, thanks. You all, even the new readers who have not even the slightest clue what i'm talking about, make my day great. Even when I feel like I am alone, and when I feel weak and worthless. You guys make my day great.
I hope that I make you guys feel better too. That you feel strong and worth something. Because you all are. You are all special, and unique. Remember...

The
        Only
                   Person
                                    You
                                                 Can
                                           Be
                                     Is
                  Yourself
         So,
Make
             It
                   Count.


Live long and prosper guys.... :D

P.S- Happy Easter readers and authors! Have fun, from your friendly neighborhood fangirl, Jay. Cease the day!

Comments

  1. Cool post! And I'm glad you feel so at home at IBFs :D

    LIVE LONG AND PROSPER BECAUSE RESISTANCE IS FUTILE, GRAECUS SCUM

    ReplyDelete
  2. OCTAVIAN DID YOH STEAL NOELLE'S COMPUTER!?

    (Also, I really have to re-read all the Percy Jackson books...I feel like I am forgetting too much...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fought that reference because I'm in the Loin King Jr., a musical at my school. (I'm Zazu)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)