Happy Birthday Blog! - Kathleen
Hi! It's been a good long time hasn't it! I have switched to Mondays per Noelle's request, so lets do this Mondays! My mission is to brighten your Monday by at least 100%!
So lets start the great first day of school off with one big Happy Third Birthday to the International BFF's Blog! Yaaaaay!
Because yesterday was the blog's birthday, I thought I would share some super cool/cute birthday cakes/decorations. I'm just gonna put them all down in a big list because that's easier. I tried to find all different types of cakes and decorations to please all the different kinds of people. Forgive me if you don't find something you like, but I hope you do. So, lets get to it!
So lets start the great first day of school off with one big Happy Third Birthday to the International BFF's Blog! Yaaaaay!
Because yesterday was the blog's birthday, I thought I would share some super cool/cute birthday cakes/decorations. I'm just gonna put them all down in a big list because that's easier. I tried to find all different types of cakes and decorations to please all the different kinds of people. Forgive me if you don't find something you like, but I hope you do. So, lets get to it!
Yep. OK, just realized that lots of these are pretty girly.... sorry.... :/ I hope you don't mind, I just really liked all of these.
This is a super short post, but I have some AWESOME ideas for the next couple of months (haha up until May...) and I can't wait to show them to you guys!
Comment your favorite cake and then tell me what your favorite birthday memory is! Love you guys!
Also, before I forget, go look at my profile and check out my pinterest. If you message me, I will invite you to my birthday board for cool cakes and decorations!











These are so cute, what a great idea! My favorite is the butterfly cake =)
ReplyDeleteThanks for doing this post, Kathleen!! It's really cute that you found birthday cakes for IBFs :D
ReplyDeleteThanks guys!
ReplyDelete