Jillian - A (sorta) Tracery Tuesday


Hey hey!

I was recently taking pictures for another post on this blog when I stumbled upon a picture I'd forgotten I'd taken. No, its nothing embarrassing or mind-blowing, just some nail art. But I have it so I'm deciding to post it. I mean, it's not like I totally forgot that I already posted this... maybe?

Anyway, onto the post!

 
The purplish/pinkish color is from Sally Hansen Hard as Nails: Xtreme Wear in the color Pep-Plum.
And the Pep-Plum is top coated with Wet n Wild's matte topcoat (I don't think it has a name)
The metallic is from Sinful Colors in the color Supernova
 
I hope you enjoyed! Wow, I haven't posted nail art in a while... since 365...
 
Bye!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)