Anna - More Coloring Art!
Hey guys!
So, this is gonna be another quick boring week, but next week will be more fun, and less boring-ish. Today, however, I have another coloring page for you!
This is a page from Johanna Basford's Secret Garden (which is AMAZING!!!), the peacock page!
This was probably the quickest I've ever filled in a coloring page, and I was really happy with the results!
Well, like I said, quick and (hopefully not) boring! I may have something more interesting next week, like, oh I dunno, a crab funeral? You'll have to wait till next week to find out!!! MWAHAHAHA!!! But for now, buh-bye!!!
So, this is gonna be another quick boring week, but next week will be more fun, and less boring-ish. Today, however, I have another coloring page for you!
This is a page from Johanna Basford's Secret Garden (which is AMAZING!!!), the peacock page!
This was probably the quickest I've ever filled in a coloring page, and I was really happy with the results!
Well, like I said, quick and (hopefully not) boring! I may have something more interesting next week, like, oh I dunno, a crab funeral? You'll have to wait till next week to find out!!! MWAHAHAHA!!! But for now, buh-bye!!!
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!