My Nail Polish Collection and Ranting about Essie

Hi peeps!! How are you? Having fun getting ready for school to start? My school doesn't start until the 29th, so I still have a good 2 weeks! Yay Yay Yay!!!

OK, the post. So most of you don't know, but I'm a bit of a nail polish freak. I love it... My friends beg me to do their nails when I go over or they come to my house.

But enough bragging, I thought I would show y'all my nail polish collection. If you want their swatches, I could do that in another post too. Four now I'm just gonna stick to the bottles.

Despite the crazy amount of Essie I have, I am not getting payed by them to do this, I'm only 15 guys.

So here we go!
 This is my entire collection. Just for an over view.

This color is Aloha Dream, by Island Girl. It goes on really nicely, isn't clumpy and doesn't chip easily. It looks super cute with a matte topcoat.
From left to right; these are Mighty Mango and Rock Candy. I don't know what brand they are because I am silly and take the stickers off... But they are decent polishes. They aren't necessarily my favorites, but they look cute and aren't dull colors.
Left to Right, from Claire's, I have a Matte Top Coat, Blue-tiful, and the Silver Glitter Topcoat. The matte topcoat isn't the best thing I have ever used, but is better when looking for something on the cheaper side. Blue-tiful is cute on top of a plain blue and has chunky glittery bits in it. Silver Glitter Topcoat is amazing. It looks great by itself and enhances any polish together. I love that polish.

From LA Colors, Left to right, I have the top/base coat, Rainbow Sprinkles, Pink Stars and Hearts Sprinkles, and a Gold Glitter. I usually use the top/base coat because it has kind of a dull shine and is very thin. Also, I haven't ever really used the sprinkles and the glitter because I'm not really that kind of person, but they are durable and won't fall off if you use a topcoat.
These glitters I do use. I'm not sure where I got these, but they are super teeny, and in all the colors of the rainbow. Also, the little rhinestones are fun for an accent nail.

Last but most certainly not least, my FAVORITEST brand EVER. Essie. I love this entire brand to bits!!!!! From top to bottom, left to right, I have Second shine around (Topcoat), Matte About You (Matte Topcoat), Quick-e Dry Drops, Penny Talk, Cute As A Button, Comfy In Cashmere, Mademoiselle, and In Stitches. Second Shine Around and Matte About You are perfect topcoats. Second Shine Around gives you a deep gloss, and Matte About You flattens your polish like crazy. The quick-e dry drops are AMAZING. They dry your nails in about 20 seconds. They also dry top coats without giving it any less shine. Penny talk is a rose gold/coppery color perfect for winter and Cute as a Button is an adorable summer shade. Comfy in Cashmere and in stitches are great winter colors. Comfy in Cashmere is a matte shade with a little sparkle in it. Mademoiselle is a milky pink. it can be made more pink with more layers.
I keep all my nail polishes in this little green basket.

So as you can see, I am a bit of an enthusiast... geek... junkie...

I hope you liked this post!!! Comment and subscribe to our list. Tell me if you want them swatched and any other posts you want me to do!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)