Noelle - Another Artsy Saturday
Hi guys!
It's your favorite Saturday blogger - and it's SATURDAAAAAAAY! Woot woot! So to the people who like seeing my artwork, I apologize, I only have like three, maybe five, pieces for you to see today. BUT. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO LIKE OTHER PEOPLES ART: today's the day! Note that I do not claim credit for any of the pieces...well except the ones that are mine. I claim those.
Let's just get on with the post.
It's your favorite Saturday blogger - and it's SATURDAAAAAAAY! Woot woot! So to the people who like seeing my artwork, I apologize, I only have like three, maybe five, pieces for you to see today. BUT. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO LIKE OTHER PEOPLES ART: today's the day! Note that I do not claim credit for any of the pieces...well except the ones that are mine. I claim those.
Let's just get on with the post.
![]() |
| I've found a bunch of amazing original art recently, so stick with me. This particular Rex is one of a bunch of various animals, but I was too lazy to track down my favorite (the orca) |
![]() |
| I really like this one because idk...it doesn't have meaning specifically but it's just really cool looking and yeah. |
![]() |
| For y'all water color fans. It used to be my main form of painting, until I got into acrylics. And recently, I do most of my stuff in pencil. |
![]() |
| Here have another super awesome water color (at least, I'm pretty sure it's watercolor. It may be multi-media) |
![]() |
| I absolutely love this piece, because it's so creative and original and awesome. Again, there are others...that I am too lazy to find and post. |
Again, these ARE NOT my pieces! I'm just showing them for inspiration and stuff.
I recently found this artist that I've completely fallen in love with, because his (her?? it's hard to tell) work is absolutely FANTASTIC. They are just so vibrant, bright, and imaginative, and just incredibly eye-captivating for me. (on a side note, I almost forgot to actually...you know...ADD THE PICTURES. That would have been super embarrassing)





See? LOOK HOW PRETTY!!! They're just so gorgeous. (the only artist name I can find is Qinni, by the way)
And now, onto the stuff that I can claim :D
I recently found this artist that I've completely fallen in love with, because his (her?? it's hard to tell) work is absolutely FANTASTIC. They are just so vibrant, bright, and imaginative, and just incredibly eye-captivating for me. (on a side note, I almost forgot to actually...you know...ADD THE PICTURES. That would have been super embarrassing)





See? LOOK HOW PRETTY!!! They're just so gorgeous. (the only artist name I can find is Qinni, by the way)
And now, onto the stuff that I can claim :D
So this one was sorta on request (it's a character in a story that I wrote with a friend that will not be shared with the public)
First off, sorry for the cruddy resolution. Second off, she's a big sweetie, I swear. SHE REALLY IS.
The art centers on all military bases (according to the manager at this particular one) have a new rule, that unaccompanied classes will not accept anyone under 16, and 15 for very rare occasions. She said that there must have been an 'incident' somewhere, because NO EXCEPTIONS. My old art teacher in New Jersey let me into her classes, specifically because she knew me and how I was not a crazy person who'd disrupt her adult classes. Also, she knew that the 'kids' or 'teen' classes were simply boring me, because they weren't challenging me to stretch my limits.
So that's not going to be happening here, I guess, because the best class that this art center for 15 years olds (and I'm still 14) is like sauerkraut making or something ridiculous like that. On the other hand, I'll be taking college-level art classes at a local college, so whatever. Nobody needs you, art center.
You may be wondering at this point, why did you call it awesome then? BECAUSE the art center has like a frame/mounting shop. Which means, they have like hundreds of 8 x 10 art pallets that they need to get rid of. So you can by five for a nickel, or twenty five for a like a dollar or something like that. Anyway, THEY ARE SO CHEAP. And they have all colors so now I have a good source of pallets, black, grey, navy and everything else too! :D'
So yes, the art center is awesome. End tangent.
And that's all for today! I hope you liked this post, despite the fact that I kept getting distracted lol. Maybe that's a good thing, rather than dumping a bunch of pictures and being like, "there, be happy." Anyway, I hope to see you next week and buh-bye!









Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!