Anna - The Life of a VBS Volunteer~GIF Style!

Hello peoples!
Well, I said that I would make this week's blog post interesting, and by golly, that's what I'm gonna do!

So, last week I volunteered at my church's VBS. For those of you who don't know, VBS stands for Vacation Bible School, and it's kinda like a one week bible camp for elementary school kids. Every year the theme is different, and they always need volunteers!

So without further ado, VBS in the eyes of a volunteer; in GIF form! *cheers of excitement!*


It's Sunday, you're sitting in church, the day goes well. When suddenly, it's time for announcements, and the call goes out: 

                                 



The dread hits you, but you fulfill your duty and volunteer


                   

Preparation goes well, you have some fun decorating and setting up

                   

By the time Day 1 rolls around, you feel pretty great, gonna change some kids' lives!

                  

But then....it begins


                   


By the end of the day you're burnt out, and reconsidering returning the next day

        
I know this isn't a GIF, bear with me


But you know you must carry on, and stay strong

                   


Lucky for you, the rest of the week flies by, getting easier with each day!




                           


Before you know it, the week is over; you've survived!


                


Now to sleep...


                              



That's the end of my post guys, hope you liked it! What do you think, should I do some more GIF Style posts? It was pretty fun!

Have a great Thursday, see you next week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)