Fall Food to Make!! Yummers! - Kathleen
You know what I've realized? Whenever I have a down day, I think to myself, "Kathleen, you should write some posts today." But then I think, "Kathleen, that takes too much time. Just write one." So I just wight one. But today, I'm not only writing one. I'm also prepping several. "Good job Kathleen. Taking advantage of the time you have."
Hi guys! How are you? Enjoying school if you've started? Crying if you haven't? You'll be ok. You can do it.
So I love fall. I love it. Everything about it. And the one thing I love most about fall is the food. Pumpkins. Cinnamon. Cranberries. All of it. So I decided to make a list of all the food I want to make this fall. I got all this from Pinterest. (I'm obsessed.) So let's get started!
This sounds really good. Like a grown up fall grilled cheese. Yummers.
Hi guys! How are you? Enjoying school if you've started? Crying if you haven't? You'll be ok. You can do it.
So I love fall. I love it. Everything about it. And the one thing I love most about fall is the food. Pumpkins. Cinnamon. Cranberries. All of it. So I decided to make a list of all the food I want to make this fall. I got all this from Pinterest. (I'm obsessed.) So let's get started!
This sounds really good. Like a grown up fall grilled cheese. Yummers.
And this just sounds good for a little party or Thanksgiving. I love the color the sprinkles give it.
Camembert. This is a British cheese that I have heard about a lot. You put it in the oven and it melts. Then you punch through the top and dip some crusty bread in it.... Sounds AMAZING. I really hope I can find some here.
I love a good carrot cake. My parents had this for their wedding cake, so I might make this for them on their anniversary, which is coming up.
If you haven't had a babka, you need to change some things. Babka is the best thing ever. I'm not sure if the author of the recipe understands the concept of it though. Still sounds amazing.
I really want to do this before we lose all our good peaches this year. I will have to do it soon though. It kind of looks like it could work on peaches that aren't perfectly ripe though.
Mini caramel apples! Now that I have my braces off, I can have them again! I still think that the huge apples are too much though, so this is a great alternative.
Pumpkin Crumb cake. The last crumb cake I made was a Martha Stewart New York Crumb Cake and it was super dry. So we shall see how this one turns out.
Pumpkin Macaroons. I haven't made macaroons, but my friend has, so I'm hoping this will work out and I won't burn the house down. But we'll burn that bridge when we get to it.
So, I get that truffles are really French mushrooms that are super expensive, but what else do you call these? Cake balls?! It doesn't sound very cute...
Spinach Artichoke Pull Apart Bread. It sounds nasty, but artichokes are super good, and I could see them being amazing with spinach.
Thus ends my post on amazing food! If you want to see what I actually make and how it actually looks when it is done, comment and tell me!
I love you guys see you next week!















And now I'm really hungry and wishing you lived in my house to make all the things!
ReplyDelete:) Doesn't it look amazing?
ReplyDelete