Anna - 30 Questions Challenge!

What up, peeps?!
Today I'll be doing the 30 Questions About You challenge, started by our new newest author, Kathleen! I have been nominated by JJ (Loved the GIFs by the way...;)), so I guess I gotta do it. AND I SHALL HAVE FUN!!!

Onwards!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Were you named after anyone?
I was named Anna after two of my great grandmothers
  • When was the last time you cried?
Can't remember the exact date, but sometime in late July. I had just finished Allegiant...
  • Do you have any kids?
I mean, legally I could be married, but.... NO.
  • If you were another person, would you be friends with yourself?
Wha? I dunno! It what depend on what personality I would have as not-me. If I had the exact same personality as well, me, yeah. (Ew, too many commas...)
  • Do you use sarcasm a lot?
I use a healthy amount...usually...
  • Will you ever bungee jump?
YASSS!!!! Bungee jump, sky dive, roller coasters, I LOVE thrills!!!
  • What's your favorite cereal?
Captain Crunch Berries! I practically grew up on them, they're a family favorite.
  • What's the first thing you notice about people?
I usually try to figure out a person's personality based on my first conversation with them; sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't...
  • What is your eye color?
Dark brown with green and grey flecks
  • Scary movie or happy endings?
Hrm... I like to be thrilled, but I don't like creepy stuff. And I like happiness, but hate sappiness, so somewhere in-between.
  • Favorite smells?
Anything tropical! Favs are coconut, pineapple, and lime.
  • Summer or winter?
*Olaf bursts in* IN SUUUMMERRR!!! (sorry, not sorry)
  • Computer or television?
Uh, computer! It's practically television and internet in one.
  • What's the farthest you've ever been from home?
Heheh, depends on your definition of home... Well, the farthest I've been from the state I was born in is 2,853 miles, NC to WA
  • Do you have any special talents?
Ummm... I think I'm pretty good with performing, such as in plays and such... I also speak Hebrew, sooo...
  • Where were you born?
Matthews, North Carolina
  • What are your hobbies?
A few are acting, playing ukulele, singing, and any kind of competitive game!
  • Cats or dogs?
Definitely dogs! They are so lovable and affectionate (most of the time). Cats are just too unpredictable...
  • Favorite movie?
PRINCE OF EGYPT. THE GREATEST ANIMATED MUSICAL OF ALL TIME!!! GO WATCH IT IF YOU HAVEN'T, YOU UNCULTURED NOODLE! .....Sorry, that was a bit much...*cough*it's on Netflix*cough*
  • Do you have any siblings?
Three sisters, one brother, and I'm the oldest!
  • What do you want to be when you grow up?
I would love to be a nurse, and hopefully a missionary.
  • What is the weirdest thing you've ever drawn?
Okay, so when I was like, ten, I drew a picture of a hunter shooting a turkey at Thanksgiving... Don't worry, he hadn't shot yet! I promise I'm not crazy! I just really like turkey....
  • Are you a fan girl (or boy)?
HECKS YEAH!!!! MARVEL, STAR WARS, DISNEY, PRINCE OF EGYPT, SHERLOCK, AASLKJDFGHALSKDS!!!!!
  • What do you do when nobody is around?
Get on YouTube, find karaoke videos for various movies, and belt at the top of my voice.
  • What makes you smile?
Funny things, doy...Also, my three year old sister, Abigail...And Studio C is pretty awesome...Okay, a lot of things make me smile!!!
  • What was the last book you read?
Reached, the last book of the Matched series. Eh, it was okay. The last good book I read was Allegiant...*sniff*
  • What takes up more of your time than it should?
Definitely the internet, mostly Pinterest. That site is a black hole...
  • Favorite school subject?
Science! Or Hebrew... Both!
  • Secret dream?
My unrealistic secret dream would be a Broadway performer
  • Favorite family member
What kind of question is that?! THIS GIRL AIN'T GOT NO FAVORITES

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whelp, that about wraps it up! That was actually way more fun than I thought it would be... Now, because she just got back, I nominate *drum roll* Jay Blank! MWAHAHAHA- Wait.... YOU ALREADY DID IT!?!?! Devil spawn.... Well then, I nominate *drum roll again* Madison!!!! *cheers!*

Anywho, laters!

Comments

  1. Wow guys, I didn't think y'all would love the 21/30 questions so much! I actually wish I thought of the last 9 questions you guys did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could do a follow up post! Or just edit the original 😊

      Delete
    2. true... might have to do that!!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)