Noelle - Day 325 (Horror Story Prompts??)

Hey everybody!
Okay so I was bored the other day and I was like IMMA GONNA MAKE POPCORN (because yum) and I somehow ended up writing a horror story prompt...thing.  I dunno really what it is.   Anyway, I thought that Jay Blank could put some of these to use.  *evil laughing*

(like I said, I dunno exactly what this is so whatever)

§§§

I'm tired of the same old worst fears - darkness, death, hight, clowns - it's all the same.

I want originality.

I want people who are terrified of drowning in foam ball pits, or giant popping popcorn kernels, or on the edge of an under sea cliff that's threatening to swallow them whole.

I want people with insomnia because they dream of burning to death, or falling into a coma and never waking, or jumping awake because they heard the horrible screech of failing car breaks that always come before a crash.

I want little kids who don't fear monsters but fear Santa and the easter bunny and fairies.

I want people who are scared of what hides in the dark, not the darkness itself - dark angels and demons and dim glowing eyes from every corner.

I want people who shudder at the thought of going more than ten feet into the air and cry on airplanes, quietly, in the back, wearing hoodies so nobody can see them.

I want people waking up screaming and can only remember hearing cheerfully scary laughter, smears of red and white face paint, and long curly hair slowly strangling them.

I want people with FEARS.

§§§

So...yeah.  I hope you're properly inspired to write something terrifying (looking at you, Jay) Aaaaaand finally, a special daily, brought to you especially for writing!


Bye!

Comments

  1. I don't know if I should be scared or concerned...probably both....FAIRIES ARE MAJESTIC CREATURES! DON'T YOU DARE RUIN THEM FOR ME! LOOKIN' AT YOU, JAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *evil laughter* she said nothing about me not writing....

      Delete
    2. Oh, you think you can stop me? That's adorable! *disappears into the shadows, grinning sadistically*

      Delete
    3. NOOOOOOO!!!! You monster!!!!

      Delete
    4. What did I do now?

      Delete
    5. Oh, you know very well what you did...

      Delete
    6. Jay, sometimes you scare me.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)