Noelle - Day 335 (Weekdays Writing)

Hi everybody!
How are y'all doing today?

So my life has been absolutely NUTS for three reasons that feel super important to me right now (I'll probably look back at this post and be like "...Joey, kwut the heck were you thinking".  And yes, that was a shout out to our former author Alisa Pelino.  HI POPCORN!!)  I'm actually seriously considering changing my screen name to Joey Willow.  I think it'd be cool - Joey, my school nick name, and Willow, the last name of everybody's favorite kick butt main character (from RMS)  Thoughts?

ANYWAY I'm way off subject.  The three things are:

  • School.  Dead week fast approaches (actually when this post posts, I might be IN Dead Week *ulp*) and end-of-year-exams don't help stress levels.  ESPECIALLY WHEN A BAD GRADE COULD BRING YOUR GRADE DOWN TO A B-!!  AAAAAAH!!
  • Ahem.  Moving on (PUNS) I'm moving.  In like, a week.  I am not prepared for this to happen. HALP.
  • And finally, with Survivors being so close to completed, there's a lot of pressure to write constantly.  Looking at you, Marcel and Elena.  Not that I mind.  I totally need daily reminders on how much I need to work on my book.  (hint: APPARENTLY I NEED TO WRITE CONSTANTLY)
At any rate, if you ever wonder why my blog posts are so rushed and boring...now you know.  Because I'm exhausted doing other things!!  I'll stop ranting now...

So a loooooong time ago I wrote these things that were like, personified weekdays.  Just one paragraph each, and I tried to vary my writing still for each of them.  (if you don't know/remember what I was talking about, you can read them here, here, and here)

Anyway, I never finished the week, since I only did Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, so I figured I should finish those off before posting any new writing (i.e., I have no new writing :P)

§§§

Monday was that kid.  The one that nobody likes.  Poor guy.  He tried so hard.  In music?  He sang off-key.  In math?  He raised his hand first - got the problem wrong.  At lunch?  Ate in the corner.  Maybe it’s the shoes.  They’re so shiny.  And perfect.  Like, all the time.  Bizarre.

The girl that sat in the back of the class was named Tuesday.  Nobody knew why, but she just was.  The brightest color I’ve ever seen her wear was evergreen.  She was short and quiet, quieter than mice in a church.  Her pencils were mechanical.  Her nails never painted.  Her notebooks generic.  If anybody noticed her, it was only long enough to pass her by.

His name tag read Wednesday.  No last name.  No initial.  Just Wednesday.  His hands were earthy and tanned.  His hair mulch brown.  His eyes brilliant blue.  The girls loved him - said he was hot.  Guys said he was a cool guy, but none of them seemed to have actually met him.  He asked to be called Ned.  I agreed.  He smiled and gave me a carrot from his garden.


Paint a paint splatter on the wall - that'd be like Thursday. Throw yourself full heartedly into a project - that'd be like Thursday. Go and laugh in the rain - that'd be like Thursday. Wonder what ketchup tastes like on carrots - that'd be like Thursday. Have bright sparkling eyes the color of rainbows - and that'd be like Thursday. Be creative and be yourself - oh that'd be like Thursday.

§§§

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed reading! Cya tomorrow, all my fabulous readers!

This one is for Elena!  HI ELENA!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)