Anna Leah - Day 338 (All About Moi!) (Thanks Jay!)
Hello people of the internet whom I do not know!
Okay, I know a few of you. But if as many people get on this blog as Noelle has led me to believe, then I don't know most of you, and you don't know me! Jay started this whole personal post thingy, so kudos to you Jay! I shall be copying you today! (Ugh, Anna, again with the rambling!) Okay okay, without further delay, things about me!
Well, that's all I can think of right now, so until I am in the mood to ramble again, toodles!
Okay, I know a few of you. But if as many people get on this blog as Noelle has led me to believe, then I don't know most of you, and you don't know me! Jay started this whole personal post thingy, so kudos to you Jay! I shall be copying you today! (Ugh, Anna, again with the rambling!) Okay okay, without further delay, things about me!
- My name is Anna Decker
- I am 17 years old, and a Junior in high school
- I'm a Protestant Christian
- I am learning to drive (Yay!)
- I have moved a grand whopping total of twelve times in my entire life!
- I have a yorki-poo named Moses, who is the best dog ever! (He is also 8, so we call him a lil' old man)
- I am the oldest of five children
- Description: I have short, dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, and I'm 5'2"
- My favorite hobbies are acting, singing, playing the ukulele, and apparently, now writing! (Thanks for getting me hooked, Noelle...) (no problem, darling)
- I am legally blind! I mean, not blind-blind! But my vision is 20/800 (this is not an exaggeration, I told ya so!). Thank goodness for contacts...
- I love reading!
- A few of my favorite fandoms are Star Wars, Marvel, LOTR, Disney, Sherlock, etc.
- A few of my favorite authors are J.R.R. Tolkien, C.S. Lewis, Ted Dekker, Rachelle Dekker, and Frank E. Perreti
- I will be taking Nursing in college
- I am writing a story that I may (or may not, mwahaha POWER!!!) share on IBFs!
Well, that's all I can think of right now, so until I am in the mood to ramble again, toodles!
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!