Jay - Day 332 (Stuff About Me Because I'm Weird)

Hey guys! I just realized that you all hardly know anything about me other than my hobbies. I feel kind of rude now. So yeah, that's where this post is heading.

Stuff About Me (I Guess):

  • My parents are divorced.
  • Every summer I visit my dad in California.
  • I have 7 brothers and sisters. (No, not all of them are biological.)
  • I have 4 brothers and 3 sisters.
  • I'm hoping to get a dog.
  • My favorite color is black or purple. (So depressing)
  • I'm part Italian and part Cuban.
  • I've been in one musical...but I hope to be in more.
  • My best friend lives right next door. (Hi Elena!)
  • I'm really short-tempered at school.
  • I'm not homeschooled! (That is not a good thing.)
  • I sometimes talk to myself when I'm bored.
  • I like dogs and cats equally.
  • My grandma on my dad's side was an Akita breeder. (A dog breed)
  • My favorite dog breed is the Australian Shepherd.
  • I write songs and stories in my head.
  • All the songs I write are depressing.
  • I have glasses.
  • I am really loud.
  • I can kind of play the clarinet.
  • I know a couple notes on the piano.
  • Jay Blank is not my real name (Who knew!)
So yeah, now I feel vain. Hope you enjoyed this little tidbit about me....you probably didn't.  Bye!

I've probably posted this before...but who cares?!
 He's adorable!

Comments

  1. It's nice to get to know more about people on this blog :) What musical were you in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you guys think I should do one of these "about me" posts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your choice....but it would be cool

      Delete
    2. I think it would be cool if each author made one :) It was a great idea, Jay!

      Delete
    3. Stuff about me, coming soon!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)