AnnaLeah - Day 343 (Randomness!!!)

Oh no! 
We nearly missed a day of 365!!! AAAAAUUUGGHH EVERYONE PANIC!!!! Luckily, I swooped in to save the day! (You're welcome, Noelle)  

So, today shall be my first day of Random Ramblings! It's uh, not really that special... It just sounds cool... ANYWHO. How this goes down: I am pretty much going to write whatever pops into my head! WITH NO STRUCTURE WHATSOEVER. 

Stuff like this is usually kind of annoying, but because I have given it a name, *POOF!* It is now magically not annoying!!! YAY!!!

So, if you're a writer on here, and you hate to see pieces that ramble on and on and on and on.... DONT READ THIS. On that happy note, let's get started!!!

 So I'm just gonna type, la la la... Oh! I know! I'll tell you guys about our beach trip last week! This was the first time we had been to the beach, so we were super excited! Our extended family came too, so we got to spend some time with them. Though, we didn't do anything worthy of writing on here... We played some lawn games, built sand castles, layed out in the sun and got a terrible sunburn-ya know the kind that's so bad you can't lift your arms above your shoulders and it hurts to sleep or exercise or do anything.... Okay, that was me. I got sunburned. Ahem. Anywho, yeah, that's about it for the beach.... Well. This is anticlimactic. I CANNOT END IT LIKE THIS!!! 

Um, hm hm hm, what to type... Sooo, maybe you guys read my story, maybe not. I feel quite pleased with how it's going so far... Please read it, it's my first book. Please! PLEASE!!! Wow, I can't believe I'm resorting to begging... Way to go, Anna... Ummmm.... Well, I think this has gone on long enough, I may destroy Noelle's blog if I continue.

I shall not torture you any longer! What do you guys think about Ramdom Ramblings? Should I keep it, change it, throw it in the fire and watch it burn? It's up to you, dear readers!

 If you're an author, please write something! ANYTHING. You just saw from up above that it seriously can be anything, as long as it's words. And it's super fun! Sooo, HALP!!! That about sums it up. I'll see you guys next time!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)