Noelle - Day 316 (Return of the Essence Creatures)

Hi everybody!
Today I decided I'd FINALLY take a break from The Survivors and try something a little different.  After all, there's not many of these 365 Day posts left, and we might as well make the most of them, right?  (*straightens calculator*)  Only 49 days to go!  (seven weeks, which is about two months, a little less)

Anyway, a LONG time ago, like, back at the beginning of 365, maybe even before we started that, I did these drawings  on my iPad and I really liked them, but I haven't actually done anymore.  So I thought I'd show my collection today and see what you think!  :)

Ice Creature

(My favorite)
Fire Creature
Water Creature

(My first and best essence creature drawing)
(in my opinion)
Rainbow Creature
Edited version of the rainbow creature
Rock Creature

(I'll admit, this one is kinda lazy)
And finally the edited version of the rock creature
Anyway, that's all of my drawings!  What do you think?  Should I do more (like maybe a Wind Creature, or perhaps a Tree Creature or idk you can make requests)??

I hope you liked this post!  I'll be posting some Minecraft stuff tomorrow, if you can believe it!  And perhaps I'll post some Survivors previews, but idk.  What do you think?

If you can believe it, I've been thinking about starting a new blog, but I'm not actually certain.  You would think that I would be sensible and say something like...well, I haven't been able to keep up with the two blogs I have currently, so MAYBE I shouldn't start another one...but my brain is for some reason set on it.  I'll tell you if I make a decision, okay?

Thank you for reading, and now...for our daily!  (do y'all like the daily's?  I like finding them, so I think I'll keep finding them)

Stay cool, all my readers!

Have a great day!!

[news on how the art show went, coming soon!]



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)