Messy Marvel News
Hey guys!
It's Noelle, your favorite book writer RMS person thing. :) You can totally tell how I managed to write a book. It's because of my literacy-ness. Totally.
So I will be posting this on G+ too, but this is just a few updates on what's happening in the RMS world over here.
Important thing #1: I will no longer be posting The Survivors story parts on International Bffs. It's too confusing, keeping track of what I've posted on here AND what I've posted on the doc that people can read. If you're interested in reading either The Warriors (bk 1) and/or The Survivors (bk 2) then send me an email, but otherwise you will have no way of reading it. Sorry!
Important thing #2: I'm almost done with The Survivors! I'm super psyched and just all around happy - thanks for all the readers, advice, and grammar edits over the past month and a half! Also, thanks for sticking with me despite the delayed updates and what not. The end is near, y'all. (And the I get to start on the final book, The Betrayers, which totally won't break everybody's heart)
Important thing #3: I'm considering writing a sequel to the series - and keep in mind, CONSIDERING is a strong word. I don't want to ruin the RMS series by writing a sequel, and I want to have a "real" book completed and/or published and/or in the process of being published first, but I have a good idea for a semi-stand alone book with a new main character about what happened AFTER the series. Tell me what you think!
Okay, that's everything for now! Thanks again for sticking with me, and don't forget to tell your friends about RMS! Bye bye y'all!
It's Noelle, your favorite book writer RMS person thing. :) You can totally tell how I managed to write a book. It's because of my literacy-ness. Totally.
So I will be posting this on G+ too, but this is just a few updates on what's happening in the RMS world over here.
Important thing #1: I will no longer be posting The Survivors story parts on International Bffs. It's too confusing, keeping track of what I've posted on here AND what I've posted on the doc that people can read. If you're interested in reading either The Warriors (bk 1) and/or The Survivors (bk 2) then send me an email, but otherwise you will have no way of reading it. Sorry!
Important thing #2: I'm almost done with The Survivors! I'm super psyched and just all around happy - thanks for all the readers, advice, and grammar edits over the past month and a half! Also, thanks for sticking with me despite the delayed updates and what not. The end is near, y'all. (And the I get to start on the final book, The Betrayers, which totally won't break everybody's heart)
Important thing #3: I'm considering writing a sequel to the series - and keep in mind, CONSIDERING is a strong word. I don't want to ruin the RMS series by writing a sequel, and I want to have a "real" book completed and/or published and/or in the process of being published first, but I have a good idea for a semi-stand alone book with a new main character about what happened AFTER the series. Tell me what you think!
Okay, that's everything for now! Thanks again for sticking with me, and don't forget to tell your friends about RMS! Bye bye y'all!
Makes sense....
ReplyDeletehaving two copies of one book is hard.
A stand alone book would be cool though
I would love to see number 3 happen :)
ReplyDelete