Anna Leah - Day 344 (Writing Prompts!)
Where'd everybody go???
Hey guys! So, I've noticed that not many people have been getting on the blog, but I feel that I should keep posting for 365. I have absolutely, positively no idea where everybody is (Bloggers, where y'all at?! Memorial Day? Yeah, that's probably it...), and with Noelle moving, I'm sure she's super busy! So I shall write posts until someone comes back, for it is my duty *looks majestically off into the distance* Also it's fun... And I have nothing better to do... *cough*
Today I am going to try my best to find writing prompts for all of you! I may fail miserably, but, as I said, it is my duty *looks majestic again*
All right, I'm traveling to Pinterest to find some awesome prompts! Because I am not that creative...
~~~~
Here they are! *fanfare music* Lots and lots of writing prompts for you guys! And in picture form, for that extra dash of imagination. ;)
Okay, that's all I've got for the moment! I reeeaally wanna see what you all do with them... Now, I know that the writing prompts are usually a lil' bit darker and mysterious, because that's the writing style of some of our authors (cough cough-Jay-cough) which is totally cool, and super fun to read! But my writing style is a bit more light and fanciful, so that's what I brought you today! I hope you guys have as much fun writing these stories as I did finding them, and maybe I'll do a few myself... But for now, ta-ta!
Hey guys! So, I've noticed that not many people have been getting on the blog, but I feel that I should keep posting for 365. I have absolutely, positively no idea where everybody is (Bloggers, where y'all at?! Memorial Day? Yeah, that's probably it...), and with Noelle moving, I'm sure she's super busy! So I shall write posts until someone comes back, for it is my duty *looks majestically off into the distance* Also it's fun... And I have nothing better to do... *cough*
Today I am going to try my best to find writing prompts for all of you! I may fail miserably, but, as I said, it is my duty *looks majestic again*
All right, I'm traveling to Pinterest to find some awesome prompts! Because I am not that creative...
~~~~
Here they are! *fanfare music* Lots and lots of writing prompts for you guys! And in picture form, for that extra dash of imagination. ;)
Jay, I kinda wanna see you do this one...^
(Noelle: this is one of the pictures that inspired bus 2 and 3 of RMS)
(*FANGIRLS* ~ Anna)
(*FANGIRLS* ~ Anna)
I reeeaally wanna write this one!!!
(Noelle: JUST DO IT)
What might be under this zipper, hmm?
~~~~Okay, that's all I've got for the moment! I reeeaally wanna see what you all do with them... Now, I know that the writing prompts are usually a lil' bit darker and mysterious, because that's the writing style of some of our authors (cough cough-Jay-cough) which is totally cool, and super fun to read! But my writing style is a bit more light and fanciful, so that's what I brought you today! I hope you guys have as much fun writing these stories as I did finding them, and maybe I'll do a few myself... But for now, ta-ta!
I'll get started right away, ma'am! Just let me grab my "tools" *smirks evilly*
ReplyDeleteOh dear... What have I done?
ReplyDeleteRUN ANNA RUN FOR YOUR LIFE
DeleteRing around the knife block!
DeletePocket full of poison!
Murder! Murder!
We all die now!
O.O
Delete...I have no comment.
Delete