Noelle - Day 217 (Fan Art Info)

Hi everyone!
It's your favorite author Noelle!

So I've kinda been ignoring both of my blogs in favor of doodling, staring at the last written line in my book, and wasting time on Google Plus, but no more!

I'm looking for fan art requests - I've already done:

  • Three Star Wars pictures (a BB-8 in pencil, a "recruitment" poster in chalk, and my favorite, "That's No Moon" in water color, which I don't think I've put on here)
  • Four Disney pictures (An evil Elsa in water color and blk/white, a regular Elsa done the same, a Woody from Toy Story, and Rapunzel in water color)
  • On Harry Potter picture (Dobby, in water color)
And some other stuff.  The other day somebody asked if I sold prints and I was all like, "How the heck would I even start?!"  It was pretty funny to me, considering the fact that I'm 14 and not a professional artist.

But anyway, enough bragging.  (Is that bragging?  Am I being mean?  It's always so hard to tell on the internet)

Fan art requests!  I was thinking and I have two ideas or possibly three ideas, but I will need to borrow somebody's copy of Big Hero 6 and Inside Out.  And its totally not because I just want to watch those again.  No seriously, I can't find the right picture on the internet so I would need to find the scene and pause it for a few hours.

BUT ANYWAY I keep going off on random rants.

I'll accept anything - maybe Jillian, something Star Wars-y for her special Star Wars month?  Or I could do something messy for Alisa?  Or just marvelous?  Or Madison, maybe some kind of...um...something.  I dunno.

But seriously, comment below with your ideas/requests, and I will see you tomorrow!  Sorry for the late post!  Bye everybody, and have a great day!

Comments

  1. Why not do Mario or princess peach oh How about Yoshi!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)