Noelle - Day 211 (Return of "The List")
Hello!
Did you survive your Monday? I sure hope so, because otherwise, you couldn't read this spectacular post!
Okay, I want to start off by thanking all the authors! You guys are awesome. Shout out to Alisa - thanks for posting so often, you've gotten on my good side. Also, thx Jillian for covering for me on days I can't post. New Authors (looking at Alisa and Tris): If you could go to the "meet the authors" page and write up a profile (and some kind of photo too plz) that would be great! Thank you guys!
Okay, focusing now. Remember those two posts I did - things you don't expect to here, aka the list? Maybe not. I was going to put in a link but I was lazy - but anyway I think you can guess what we're doing to day.
RETURN OF THE LIST!!!! Mwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Did you survive your Monday? I sure hope so, because otherwise, you couldn't read this spectacular post!
Okay, I want to start off by thanking all the authors! You guys are awesome. Shout out to Alisa - thanks for posting so often, you've gotten on my good side. Also, thx Jillian for covering for me on days I can't post. New Authors (looking at Alisa and Tris): If you could go to the "meet the authors" page and write up a profile (and some kind of photo too plz) that would be great! Thank you guys!
Okay, focusing now. Remember those two posts I did - things you don't expect to here, aka the list? Maybe not. I was going to put in a link but I was lazy - but anyway I think you can guess what we're doing to day.
RETURN OF THE LIST!!!! Mwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
- No! Nono kill the bird! Kill! The! Bird!
- Just choose - cheese land or bowser
- Task mastah
- I shall now wander around announcing CPCTC to the world
- Not all Joes eat mice
- No! Cat! Crud where's the spray bottle - AHA meet your doom fiend!
- Romeo Mackintosh get your butt down here right now or I will wipe that invisible smirk off your face permanently!
- One of the best interrogators I've ever met, by far.
- Synchronized ceiling scratching
- The horse tempted Jesus
- The little white devils falling from the sky
- My spoon is dead.
- Why are you staring at my carpet likes its going to eat you?
- The thing generates lots of fuzzy wuzzies.
- Do you have a problem with smiley faces?!
- It's a pile of pig!
- These are my church feet.
And that's all for today! Comment with random things from your life, and I will see you tomorrow for another fantabulous post of awesomeness. Bye!
Those are awesome I think you should add BUMP! BUMP!
ReplyDeleteI remember most of those!
ReplyDelete