Noelle - Day 219 (More On Fan Art)
Sup everybody!
It is I, Noelle, the self-proclaimed famous writer, blogger, and random extrodinaire! I am here today to rock your world!! I'm kidding...I'm just here to tell you more info about fan art.
So I posted two days ago on this, but I'll continue my quest - looking for fan art requests! Gracen, I'm going to try to do a Yoshi and I've had an idea for the Mario princess for a while but I need to think about it for a bit.
Here are some photos, maybe you can tell me which one is your favorite and I'll go from there?
What can I say? I'm a Disney fan. And if you don't like that well too bad. Also also...dishonor on you! Dishonor on your family! Dishonor on your cow!
Ahem.
I'll take requests even if they aren't fandom related, of course. Just type in a comment below and I'll see what I can do! Thanks guys, and have a great day.



I know you will probably hate me but do Mushu from Milan doing the dishonor pose...XD or Black Star from Soul Eater...look him up he's hilarious
ReplyDelete