Day 200 - the Anti-Celebration
Welcome to Day 200!
Er, I mean: *robot voice* welcome to day two hundred of three hundred and sixty five.
Noelle: I didn't have anything planned for today, even though this is a major milestone among the International Bffs. So yeah, welcome to the celebration that isn't a celebration. Authors, feel free to edit this post and add your thoughts on the subject. I'm very proud of everybody for making it this far, although we're only barely past the mid-point. It does seem like more, doesn't it? Thanks for following International Bffs, don't forget to comment, and have a great day!
Jillian: The 365 post challenge has been anexhausting... headbanging... nerve racking... a great experience. I've gotten to be better friends with Noelle, considering me and her were the ones to post most every 365 post, (other authors... *hint hint*... POST MORE!) Anyway I want to thank Noelle for getting me into this and pulling me out of the tough months where the only thing you see across the post page is 'Noelle- Day 182, Noelle- Day 183, Noelle- Day 184, Noelle- Day 185, Noelle- Day 186, Noelle- Day 187, Noelle- Day 188, Noelle- Day 189, Jillian- Day 190 (I have nothing interesting to post so here's a picture of a cat!)...' you get the picture. Thanks again Noelle! I had a great time doing this and I hope we can do it again next year... PLEEEEEASE! NO! ;)
Er, I mean: *robot voice* welcome to day two hundred of three hundred and sixty five.
Noelle: I didn't have anything planned for today, even though this is a major milestone among the International Bffs. So yeah, welcome to the celebration that isn't a celebration. Authors, feel free to edit this post and add your thoughts on the subject. I'm very proud of everybody for making it this far, although we're only barely past the mid-point. It does seem like more, doesn't it? Thanks for following International Bffs, don't forget to comment, and have a great day!
Jillian: The 365 post challenge has been an

Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!