Noelle - Day 208 (Why I Haven't Been Posting RMS)

Hi guys!
So I don't know if you've noticed, but I haven't posted a single RMS section in I don't know how long.  I haven't had people ask me about it, but since I have such a fabulous fandom (shout out to Madison, who read my first book and is hungry for more, Alisa, who won't let the series end in my head, and Elena, who is Penny and ever shall be), I shall inform you on what happened.

For tech reasons beyond my comprehension, Google Docs, which is where I do all my free time writing work, locked me out!  Boom!  No more writing for Noelle.

But randomly (I think Dad fixed it I dunno), after WEEKS of cabin fever, with me about to go nuts, it let me back in!  YEAS!!!  And you know what that means....RMS IS BACK!!!  (collective groan from blog readers while Noelle celebrates)

Anyway, that's why I haven't been posting RMS and other writings - because I can't get to them!  And RMS parts coming soon.  *evil laughter*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)