Alisa - Day 203 (Babies & More)


My sister had a baby last Friday!!!

Yeah, no beating around the bush from me: I'm too excited! She is so sweet, and adorable, and just the cutest little thing ever. They haven't picked out a name yet, so she's still "the baby". She came out just fine, and my sister is doing okay too, but there were some complications. If you could just pray for a nice, quick recovery for my sister, that would be really, really appreciated. Thanks, guys!

Hm... what else is new? I'm writing a lot more than I used to, thanks to a very awesome friend of mine, a girl that you know well - NOELLE MATHERNE! Yay! Woohoo! Party! Let's celebrate Noelle! Hooray for shoutouts!

Ahem. That happened.

So yeah. This week is exam week - but my school calls it dead week, and aptly so. Pretty much it consists of headaches and grades and constant anxiety. Then the week is over, and you can breathe again. It's absolutely horrid, especially because we have one for each quarter. Ugh. Maybe we'll get in a car accident so I won't have to do exams...

Hm... this could work.

~Alisa Violet


P.S. (can I do a P.S. on a blog post?) In case you were wondering, no, I will not actually try to avoid exams. As twenty one pilots - my favorite band - would say... "But it's fun to fantasize..." (from their song "Ride" - look it up! I love it).

So yeah. I'll leave you with that. Have a great day!

Comments

  1. Party? Celebration? Who, me?

    Thanks for the shout out, and congrats to your sister!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)