Noelle - Day 205 (More Strange Thoughts)

Hey everybody!
So I had scheduled a bunch of posts for International BFFs, giving me time to work on up-coming comics for Steve the Wimpy Dragon, and totally forgot that those posts could run out.  I.E., tonight after school I was just like huh let's go check out the blog CRUD I HAVEN'T POSTED TODAY.

So yeah.

Anyway, so today I was doing something completely un-blog-related when I suddenly looked up and thought, "Why can't guys wear skirts?"  And yes, I know, my posts have taken a twist in the weirdo direction lately (*cough cough* possessed cat *cough cough*) but I'm serious.

Why is it considered bad for guys to wear skirts?

Can somebody answer this question?  I'm so confused on this because if you look at historically, for centuries the skirt was the height of men's fashion (at least until they figured out that you can't ride a horse in it)  I mean, all the fashionable men had two-tone patterned tights back in the day.  Yes.  You heard me right.  Patterned tights.

I am not certifiable.  Look it up.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)