Jillian- Day 210 (My OWN List)

Hey hey!

For all the things that may have been forgotten, or that my crazy mind just remembered for some reason... Here is my side of crazy things I do with my friends.

(BTW don't expect to get everyone of them... trust me Noelle... you won't...)

  1. *sits up from being asleep 2 sec. ago* Did you're mom trap us in here?
  2. Me: Good job Vegetable! Random person that doesn't get the joke: Vegetables? Why are you talking about vegetables? THIS IS WAR WOMAN!!!
  3. Dragons are better than puppies...no
  4. Penny will never be in RMS!!! I'm telling you! She is just a teaser to get you to read the series... FOREVER!!! Elena: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  5. IT'S LUCAS JAIL!!!
  6. WOOO! Go Alex Swift!! No one can shake it off like you!!!
  7. These aren't the droids you're looking for! These ARE the droids I'm looking for.... wax on, wax off, wax on, wax off...
  8. Their ALL going to Lucas jail 
  9. RUN NOELLE! RUUUN!!!
  10. Don't burn you're buns!!!
  11. Sug? SUG!!!
  12. Elena: Hi! Me: Owww!
  13. Noelle: Hi! Me: Owwww!
  14. Lily: Hi! Me: Hi!
  15. It's not this kinda yoga! It's SWAAA YOGO!!!
  16. Nod nod... nod nod nod...
  17. I BEAT NOELLE AT MARIO CART!!!! Elena: Said no one ever...
  18. It's..it's a PHYSICS BOOK!!!
  19. Person: What if we attach a balloon to the robot.... Other Person: Yeah! Just get a mini hot air balloon to float over the pool at the competition! Other-Other Person: It could also shoot out rockets!! Me: yes... because that's logical...

Hope you enjoyed, and if you didn't get any of that.... don't worry it's just craziness between me and my friends...

Comments

  1. You forgot this one: Elena, go tell your mom you're dead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! I did! That's one of my favorite one's lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhhh... I'm really worried about you guys. Are you sure you're sane? xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so true even the Lucas jail thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How do you know about Lucas jail Gracen?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)