Introduction to me - Trinity McDowell

Hello wonderful world of the internet! I'm Trinity McDowell. I am 16 years old and I live in Italy. My father is in the military, he is EOD (Explosives Ordinance Disposal) so, we move a lot. Seeing as how we move a lot I need to find things to do. I really like to draw in my free time. I find pictures on the internet, and try to copy them as best as I can. I'm good at thinking of things to draw, it's just getting it out on paper that stumps me.

I also like to write. I am currently working on book now. It's called, Don't Be Brave. I was able to get the first eight chapters of the book out quickly. But the 9th chapter is really hitting me hard. I didn't know writers block was this bad. Along with my love of writing and drawing, I love photography. Its something I really enjoy doing. I also hope to be a teacher, and will hopefully go to college in Missouri.

So! That's me... in a nutshell... Just some brief things about me. I can't wait to post and blog with my friend. I'm very honored that she asked me to help.

Stay awesome internet!

Comments

  1. Yay, great to see you posting Trinity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting everybody!

    Also, welcome to the blog, Tris!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome,I can't wait to see what you post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)