Noelle - Day 85 (Writing Journal Paintings)

Hello y'all.
Well it's finally happened.  I've started saying y'all as a normal part of my day.  Groan.  Complain.  Mutter.  Mom does it too, but she doesn't care - me on the other hand, I notice it and I just think to myself, "Ugh, could you be anymore Texan, Noelle?"  Anyway, so today's post is about my Writing Journal, which I love so much.

It's a random notebook that my Mom gave me, and it's filling up bit-by-bit with tons of cool poetry (at least I think it's cool...some of it's actually kind of lame, but we're going to skip over that part today)  Inspired by some of my favorite poets, I did some concept painting to go with my fave poems and creative paragraphs in said writing journal.  And I wanted to post about it, naturally.  Why are you surprised?  (If this gets your attention, R.M.S. parts following!!!)
Hey hey you clicked the link - and just for that, there actually is a Random Marvel-based Story part way way down there.  But hey, instead of just scrolling past those photos, how 'bout you actually take some time to check it out?  After all, you click the link for a reason, right?

Tear, a serious Limerick.  Check out the poems here, but for now, just keep scrolling.

This poem is called Trapped in a Paradox, so I did a little swirly thingie.

Confused?  Don't worry, this wouldn't make sense to anybody but me anyway.

I'm doing a set of creative paragraphs describing personified days o' the week.  I'll post them soon...as in when I'm done. 
These poems are some of my favorites - Searching for You, which I posted in the link above, and Red, which I did not post.

Cool painting, right?  I might do a tutorial on how to do it or something.

This was a poem was about various shades of blue

And this one was "Magic"

These are all the words that pop into my head over the course of an hour

The little drawing in the corner.

This is the cover of the journal

Hand for reference

Inner cover.  It has a little table of contents and then the very first painting.
Alright, since you survive my ramblings, you get to read the latest R.M.S. part!  Sorry, it's a short one, but there might be more coming tomorrow, so hang in there.  :)  Don't forget to comment and have a great day y'all.

Random Marvel-based Story (Part 43)


Danny approached the buffet where Peter and Ava stood chatting.  In the hour that he had been at the party, he hadn’t actually seen Ava in her pink and white gown.  “That’s a nice date,” he commented when Peter looked at him, confused.

Picking up on his cue, Peter said in surprise, “Do I know you?  Have we met?”

“Yes yes,” Danny added, completely a snooty New York celebrity for anybody watching, “We chatted for a few not to long ago.  Daniel, remember?”  He extended his hand, all the while eyeing the girl in the blood-red dress hovering at the edge of the crowd.

Ava smiled graciously, finally figuring out why her two teammates were acting like they had never met, and took Danny’s hand.  “I’m surprised - I don’t see you bringing a date?  Mr. - Daniel was it?”

She was fishing for clues, so Danny laughed a big, booming social laugh that really didn’t suit him and flicked his eyes towards the girl walking over to them, blonde hair swishing behind her.  “Ah,” Ava said quietly.

“Omigosh, hi!”  The girl said, pulling back her hair and winking at Danny.  He eyed her, slightly confused, and nodded along.  “So I’m Luna Covey, and I just came over to get some of those very very yummy croissants - you know, the ones with the white chocolate drizzle on them? - but of course I have to say hello if I’m coming over here, well, hi.  Am I talking too much?  I don’t want to disturb ‘New York’s Finest’ after all,” She laughed, waving her hands in the air and making a face.  “Could I just sneak past you and grab that - thank you - what’s your name again?”

“Daniel,” Danny said awkwardly, highly doubting that this could be the person writing the threats.

“Omigosh - is that Tony Stark?”  Luna burst out, giggling for no reason.  Danny spun around and sure enough - surrounded by cameras and flashing lights was the great Tony Stark and -

“Jess?!”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)