Noelle - Day 87 (Art Gallery time)

I saw that look.
Relax, I'm not talking about an art dump.  It's not time for that yet...yet (evil laughs like a maniac).  Now, what I'm talking about is for R.M.S.!  If you remember correctly from the last post, Jess and her buddies are out in an art gallery looking for the threat writer.  Don't remember any of this?  Click this link to read up until this point in my story!  :)  Click the link below to read on!

Random Marvel-based Story (Part 44)


“Mr. Stark, who is the young lady at your arm?” Shouted a reporter.

“Mr. Stark!”  Barked another.

“Sir, is that the mysterious Kristina Myers from a few years ago?” Cried a woman, brandishing a microphone in Iron Man’s stony face.

Jess really was attracting a lot of attention, with her gorgeous purple dress sparkling in the spotlight.  Whenever her hands moved, diamonds flashed, something the reporters seemed to love, and the backless gown revealed a bit too much for a fifteen-year-old.  Camera flashed, and representatives for fashion magazines shouted and screamed for attention.  Jess was enjoying (or at least was very good at acting like it) and flashing dazzling smiles that simply screamed ‘bring it on’.  Her black hair was half up in a simple bun, but Jess could do it.  Her white-diamond heels finally brought her dimune figure up to normal height levels, and she handled them so well that she could have been a runway model at that moment.

Tony Stark did not grin, something kind of unusual for him, but looked directly into the biggest camera he could find.  “Sorry,” he said in his well-oiled celebrity voice, “But I’m not answering any questions yet, thank you, good bye.”

Danny pushed past Luna and darted over to Jess, dodging half-frantic reporters and grabbing Jess’s hand.  “Hey now,” she said, hiding her voice in a heavy Southern accent.  “Do I know you?”

“No,” He said after a half-a-second of confusion.  “I thought you were somebody else.”

“She’s not falling for it,” Jess hissed at him, keeping the accent and the false, wide-eyed smile plastered onto her face.  “Well if you’ll excuse me...”  And then Jess waltzed away, a hoard of agitated reporters buzzing after her.



Sorry it's such a short section, but hey! I have to keep you interested, right? I'll be back Tuesday (Mondays is Fashion Roundup, remember), don't worry. Jess has a few more tricks up her sleeves!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)