Noelle - Day 75 (Art Dump!!!)
So how was your Labor Day...
Did you labor or somehow escape doing school (I did not, unfortunately)? So I had a little time over the weekend, so I cleaned my room (not by choice of course, that would be silly) and went through through all my files. It turns out I'm an artist! Who knew!? Ok, enough of the sarcasm.
{But seriously, where did all this art come from??}
Anyway, for the next few days I'm just going to dump art on you, meaning, lots and lots and lots of art and doodles and paintings and ink drawings and cartoons and mixtures thereof. I'm a bit goofy today in case you didn't notice yet. Random note: we're at 75 days!!! Which means according to my calculator we're about 20% of the way through 365 Days! Cool, right?
Right. No more goofing around. Focusing now on the missions at hand. *salutes and somehow keeps a straight face* Today's art dump is all my strange ink doodles. Ok, so ink freaks me out - what what what if I mess up??? What if I do something wrong? I can't fix it! AHHHH!!! But for some strange reason I still doodle in ink. Hmph. The weirdness that goes on in my head. Speaking of which, you should see my expressions I make when I'm writing...that's weird. Well, just click the link below to see my awesome artwork (geez, Noelle, humble much?), or you could just click here if you're already bored with my ramblings and read R.M.S.! Heck yeah!!! That's what I'm going to go do at least. Bye y'all!!
{What do you mean I have to finish the post...oh I promised??...is that even a valid reason?...fine.}
Alright, see you guys tomorrow for another exciting art dump! I know, I have such an interesting blog. {Can you hear the sarcasm???}
Did you labor or somehow escape doing school (I did not, unfortunately)? So I had a little time over the weekend, so I cleaned my room (not by choice of course, that would be silly) and went through through all my files. It turns out I'm an artist! Who knew!? Ok, enough of the sarcasm.
{But seriously, where did all this art come from??}
Anyway, for the next few days I'm just going to dump art on you, meaning, lots and lots and lots of art and doodles and paintings and ink drawings and cartoons and mixtures thereof. I'm a bit goofy today in case you didn't notice yet. Random note: we're at 75 days!!! Which means according to my calculator we're about 20% of the way through 365 Days! Cool, right?
Right. No more goofing around. Focusing now on the missions at hand. *salutes and somehow keeps a straight face* Today's art dump is all my strange ink doodles. Ok, so ink freaks me out - what what what if I mess up??? What if I do something wrong? I can't fix it! AHHHH!!! But for some strange reason I still doodle in ink. Hmph. The weirdness that goes on in my head. Speaking of which, you should see my expressions I make when I'm writing...that's weird. Well, just click the link below to see my awesome artwork (geez, Noelle, humble much?), or you could just click here if you're already bored with my ramblings and read R.M.S.! Heck yeah!!! That's what I'm going to go do at least. Bye y'all!!
{What do you mean I have to finish the post...oh I promised??...is that even a valid reason?...fine.}
![]() |
| A quick doodle of my kitten...a further proof that she never holds still long enough for ANYTHING |
![]() |
| Sorry about the grayness - it's just the way it scanned. |
![]() |
| Ok, so I drew this when I was really upset, and I still shudder every time I see this. Which is strange, because I leave it laying around in my room. *Shudder* Does this creep you out too? |
![]() |
| FEET!!! (Geddit Madison? Geddit? Madison?) Oh yeah, OK then. :) |
![]() |
| Why not finish off this doodle collection with a cartoon piranha? Shall we? |
Alright, see you guys tomorrow for another exciting art dump! I know, I have such an interesting blog. {Can you hear the sarcasm???}





Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!