Noelle - Day 94 (Well, I Promised...)
And I'll deliver!
Here comes the R.M.S. story parts I promised to give yesterday. Now in the previous post I said that I would give at least two, and I'm going to stick to my word, of course. Also, adding onto that, I've got a few extra parts backed up by now, so let's say one or two more on Tuesday (remember that Mondays are Fashion Roundup days).
Enjoy!
Actually, hold up, I'm not done talking yet. Just wanted to add - although I'm pretty much stuck with R.M.S., does anybody have any ideas for an actual name for this story? I feel kind of silly, saying this this late in the goings (I mean seriously, we're in the late forties here) but I feel even sillier every time I write "Random Marvel-based Story". Well, comment with your opinions, and click the link below to read the story parts, as promised!
She jammed a special downloader that she had designed into the plug and waited for it to do its magic. Thirty eight seconds later one engine powered down just long enough to get S.H.I.E.L.D.’s attention, all the lights shut off, and the GPS of the helicarrier was locked in one direction - out to sea, so that no civilians would get hurt in this messy process. All security cameras except where the villains were kept (don’t want those running around) were shut down, and now Jess could roam free.
Here comes the R.M.S. story parts I promised to give yesterday. Now in the previous post I said that I would give at least two, and I'm going to stick to my word, of course. Also, adding onto that, I've got a few extra parts backed up by now, so let's say one or two more on Tuesday (remember that Mondays are Fashion Roundup days).
Enjoy!
Actually, hold up, I'm not done talking yet. Just wanted to add - although I'm pretty much stuck with R.M.S., does anybody have any ideas for an actual name for this story? I feel kind of silly, saying this this late in the goings (I mean seriously, we're in the late forties here) but I feel even sillier every time I write "Random Marvel-based Story". Well, comment with your opinions, and click the link below to read the story parts, as promised!
Random Marvel-based Story (Parts 48 & 49)
“Danny...” The voice echoed through his dreams. “Danny!”
“Hm?”
“Wake up Danny, you’re late for training!”
Danny cracked his eyes open, and saw it was morning. He stared at sunshine streaming in through the morning. “Hmph,” He groaned and rolled over.
Jess was sitting next to him on the bed. “Wake up sleepy head,” she said with a laugh. “Oh, Nick Fury is going to murder you.”
He shook his head and groaned again, and then the realization that he was late sunk in. “Move I gotta get up gogogo!” Danny sprung out of bed light a snake had bit him and was halfway across the room before he noticed Jess was dripping in blood. She grinned as he froze, red streaking her white teeth.
“Glad you finally noticed that you were woken up by the walking dead,” she said weakly, and collapsed.
*******
“Tell me one more time, what happened?”
“I have no idea, she woke me up and I was trying not to be late for training when I saw the blood and -”
“It’s a good thing that you brought her here, but I’m going to have to ask you to leave now.”
“What no way, I’m not leaving her side!”
“Enough Sam, Danny, enough. Come on!”
“I’m fine guys,” Jess whispered, but none of them heard her. She wasn’t even sure if she had actually made any noise. The room spun, but she wasn’t strapped down. She staggered to her feet, barely able to balance. She slapped at her skin where it itched - her hands came back red. Swaying, she stood there, waiting for her strength to return to her.
“She’s lucky that she didn’t have a heart attack or something,” Luke was saying. Jess darted around the corner, finally able to move, then examined the wounds. A cut across the chest, parallel cuts up the arm like knife wounds. What was she doing last night?! She spat out a wad of congealed blood and touched her fingers to her mouth - her two canines were missing. Jess glanced into the room behind her. She had left a trail of red footprints. She wiped off her feet and erased what she could - I will not be found this time, I will find them, she thought.
A scream from the room across the hall told her they had finally noticed her disappearance, so she darted up the corridor and climbed nimbly into an air vent, eyeing the frantic medics below. Jess wiped the rest of herself off, noticing that most of her minor cuts were already scabbing over. S.H.I.E.L.D. medicine. The large slices on her arms weren’t healing though, so she ripped her dress a little and created temporary bandages.
“The helicarrier is now on shut down,” Nick Fury spat furiously over the com system. “A prisoner has escaped, but she will not leave this ship!” Jess smiled wryly and crawled off through the air duct.
Alright, time to figure out what was really going on here, she thought, pulling herself through the freezing metal tube. I’m wearing a paper dress - that’s gotta be the first thing to go. She worked her way over to the training hall and nabbed her suit just as two S.H.I.E.L.D. soldiers walked in. Jess grinned and zipped the suit on. Pulling out a smoke grenade from her pockets, she rolled behind a stun gun rack. She left them coughing and blinded, an energy gun completely powered up.
“Nick Fury, please report to the lounge,” Somebody said, their voice crackling in the speakers. Jess cocked her head to the side, listening close.
“Nice try Spidey, I don’t fall for traps that easy,” she muttered, and kept walking. Finding the nearest computer port was easy - Jess knew the helicarrier inside and out - and she used Tony’s password. Obvious, yes, but they were probably looking for her two passwords, so that probably wouldn’t come up on the search. Always underestimating me, she thought with a half-smirk, half-scowl as no alarms went off.
She jammed a special downloader that she had designed into the plug and waited for it to do its magic. Thirty eight seconds later one engine powered down just long enough to get S.H.I.E.L.D.’s attention, all the lights shut off, and the GPS of the helicarrier was locked in one direction - out to sea, so that no civilians would get hurt in this messy process. All security cameras except where the villains were kept (don’t want those running around) were shut down, and now Jess could roam free.
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!