Noelle - Day 76 (Captain America Art Dump)
Hiya!
Or as Jillian would say, hey hey! Anyway, I did this drawing/painting a while back for a cartooning class I took in homeschool co-op. Long story short, I did not belong in that class. Seriously, who put me in that class? *grump*
At any rate, here's the drawing (there's not even a link for you to click...gasp) and then I'm outta here. I know, supershort post. Sorry, but I don't have a ton of time, so yeah I'm leaving now....
Or as Jillian would say, hey hey! Anyway, I did this drawing/painting a while back for a cartooning class I took in homeschool co-op. Long story short, I did not belong in that class. Seriously, who put me in that class? *grump*
At any rate, here's the drawing (there's not even a link for you to click...gasp) and then I'm outta here. I know, supershort post. Sorry, but I don't have a ton of time, so yeah I'm leaving now....
![]() |
| Drawing (click to enlarge) |
![]() |
| As you can see, it never was really finished - Capsicle here still has some detailing left to do, but other than that, it's almost finished. Comment if you think I should finish it! |
Don't forget to read Jillian's Wreck this Journal Wednesday post, or click here to see all her W.T.J. Wednesday posts! Have fun browsing, and email skoshimom@gmail.com to sign up to be an author...I'm not joking why am I the only one posting??


Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!