Noelle - Day 92 (Collection of Awesomeness)

So I was skimming Pinterest,
Because you know me - if I could be paid to just sit around and look at Pinterest I would never have to worry about money again.  Not that I do.  Um...

Just click the link below, and I promise, it's worth it!  I didn't call this post a collection of awesomeness for nothing!  (It's a collection of people art, relax)





You'll be seeing this again for R.M.S. but not anytime soon.

Sorry it turned out so small, but it's really amazing.



"Hmmmmm....no."

So character studies, e-art.  I'm considering trying e-art if we ever get the big computer fixed.  Mph.

If social networks/browsers were people.  From top to bottom: Facebook, pulling your strings, Pinterest, making somefink yummy, Twitter, always the talkative one, Chrome, all futuristic and simple, and FireFox, the browser that I refuse to use for no reason.
Well that's all I've got for today.  At any rate, I hope you liked it, and return tomorrow for R.M.S. parts!  Bonus: I'm going RVing with some family this weekend, so you'll get an RVing America post soon enough!  :)

Comment if you think that I should try out one of these drawings!  I won't be able to do it as well as them, but I can try.  COMMENT!!!  Don't make me nag, I hate nagging.  Anyway, I'll check back soon (duh, tomorrow) with more stuff.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)