Fashion Roundup #2 - Death by Steampunk (Noelle, Day 74)
Hiya!
Welcome to the new section I decided to start (kinda spontaneous actually). Fashion Roundup, once a week, every Monday! You may notice that this is the second one, because my dedicated readers know that I did one of these before. Click here to read it! Your welcome. Click the link below for the first official Fashion Roundup!
Welcome to the new section I decided to start (kinda spontaneous actually). Fashion Roundup, once a week, every Monday! You may notice that this is the second one, because my dedicated readers know that I did one of these before. Click here to read it! Your welcome. Click the link below for the first official Fashion Roundup!
![]() |
| I want this. I want it so bad, and not for any real reason (my mom shudders every time she sees this). For those of you who don't know what steampunk is, this post is probably going to cover it. |
![]() |
| I like the open back, although I wouldn't wear it very often. Isn't it pretty though??? |
![]() |
| Armor, or if you're British, Armour, for people with no sense of what the purpose of armor is supposed to be for. |
![]() |
| Ok, I know, not Fashion, but I may or may not be doing this. Ok, I am, but with a different nerf model (I prefer disk to darts, so neither of these are preferred) |
![]() |
| Sooooo steeaaampunky! *drools* |
![]() |
| And that's all for today! Bye bye now. |






Penny, er, I love this!
ReplyDelete