Fashion Roundup - Heels heels heels (Noelle, Day 81)

Evil laugh!!!
This week's fashion roundup is all about shoes that are to die for.  I am a known wearer of shoes with a bit of hight booster, simply because at 5' 1" and not growing, it feels good to add an inch...or three...to my hight.  Deal with it.  Anyway, you know the deal, just click the link below.


Ok, so wedges are the fall thing.  I now need wedge boots, because those are GORGEOUS!!!

Perhaps you are a more "elegant and classy" kind of shoe girl, so these black peep-toe cutaway heels are perfect for you.

Maybe you're a goth girl - I'm certainly not, but I might need those.  Possibly.  

Speaking of wedges, there are some very creative and pretty ones out there.

Well if we're going to talk about wedges we clearly need to talk about this.  Peep toe too (can you tell I like peep toe shoes?  Can you?)

Denim heels - I feel like I might break the heel by walking on it though.  I may go high when it comes to heels, but that's high heels right there

Another wedge, but a bit more simple.  Ever wanted a heel that you can wear with black or brown?  There you go.

BRIGHT.  That's how you pair heels and a dress for brightness factor.  Holy cow.

I'm sorry, I just love wedges.  They give you the hight of heels but with the comfort of regular shoes (I mean really, look at it.  That's comfort, and if you disagree this is clearly not the post for you)

Polka dots.  :)

To finish off this post, a collect of ice-cream heels.  Yes, you read that right.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)