Wreck this Journal Wednesdays #3

Hey hey! I'm back again with some more pages from my Wreck this Journal! Yay!

I can't really think of an intro right now so your stuck with that...


 
Here is the materials page and the add your own page number page.

 
A close up of the materials page
Sorry for the glare :(

 
One of the worse things I've had to do in this book so far...
"Crack the spine!"
Dunt-dunt-duuuuuuuunt! Oooo! *Evil music playing*
...and the worse page in the book for artist...
"Leaving the page blank!"
This page is hard to leave blank, not just because of my want to fill it, because you don't realize how hard it is to keep paint, glue, sparkles, and etc. off this page.
Something doesn't become hard to keep clean until you actually try to keep it clean.
 
Anyway... What do you think of the two most evil pages (so far) in my Wreck this Journal?
 
Bye!
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)