Fashion Roundup #3 - Fall Part 1 (Noelle - Day 88)

Hello folks!
So today is...you guessed it - Fashion Roundup Day!  (a.k.a. Monday)  Perhaps you're new (unlikely, but who knows) and don't know what Fashion Roundup is.  If you want to read more, you can scroll down to the "Catagory(s)" at the bottom of the post.  If you click "Monday Morning Fashion Roundup) you can actually see all the posts...you know what?  That's too complicated.  If you want to read all the current M.F.R. (that is something that does not roll of the tongue) just click here.  Now, let's start.

So we're now "officially" in Autumn (right - are we?)  Well, I'm starting to feel it anyway, so this week AND next week I'm going to be posting all the styles so that you can be up-to-date!


Today is just fall nails, but I could help but throw in this amazing fishtail braid!  Oh, if only my hair was that long....

That's so pretty - matte nails.  I like how they matched it to the apple.

Does anybody have an sparkles I can borrow?

I like these silly little Halloween nails.  I might try to do this - it looks easy (oh the famous last words)

Now that's cute.

Alright, come back next Monday (or better, tomorrow: R.M.S. baby!  Or maybe not...) for more Monday Morning Fashion Roundups and more Fall Fashions!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)