Jay- Day 231 (...Random Fandoms...)
Well hello again people! I have noticed how much you enjoy my post so I decided to make another. Ain't that dandy? I will now rant about some random fandoms that I like. (Hehe that rhymed..) If you don't like rants well then, don't read this post! Hope you enjoy and well...read on I guess.
1. Harry Potter
First off this is not my favorite fanbase. I will state that now. Don't you ever think that I like Harry Potter more than the Avengers. NEVER. I will now rant.
HARRY POTTER SHOULD NOT HAVE SURVIVED. First, he only knows about 10 spells. And they aren't even powerful ones! Now I know you will all be like, 'What about his Patronus???' Well that only worked properly twice. Not even that much. So, yeah.
Ron should have died a long time ago. He was extremely lucky to have had Hermoine and Harry with him. Also, I find him kind of ignorant. You may hate me but I do.
Now for the stuff I like.
It's set in England. Who doesn't like that!?!? The adults are wicked strong and, well....the feels. They get me every time! Diagon Alley is amazing and they have a place in a theme park! (Which I have been to.)
The End...with Harry Potter.
2. Avenger's
This is my favorite fandom. I ship characters, I squeal over pictures. I need help. I really do.. T^T...
Anyways....let's talk about the Avenger's. Only good stuff from here on out.
Tony Stark and Steve Rogers....Oh my Allfather....is it bad I ship them? Not crazily might I add. Brotherly in fact. XD
Natasha and Clint have been shipped. By your truly. They are perfect! Opposites attract am I right??
Thor...All I will say is this...OH MY ALLFATHER THAT HAMMER!! I WANT IT!
Hulk is..well....cool. But he is even better as Bruce Banner. :)
Falcon is ok in my opinion. I think Marvel added him to make the Avenger's non-racist. But he's cool. I do like his mom's cookies...
Spidey will be added, yes he will. ( Peter: YAY I HAVE BEEN RECOGNIZED!) He may have not been an Avenger long but I still think of him as one. He is hilarious and will forever haunt my soul with his annoying voice yelling 'I'M YOUR FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD SPIDER-MAN!!' In my ear.
I am adding Deadpool. Yes, he is an Avenger. The Merc will 've added in my list. :D He kicks butt, has guns, (literal weapons not muscles), and is also sarcastically hilarious. Yay for the Mercenary!
The end of the Avengers!!......and.....Pietro...>:D
USM (Ultimate Spider Man!)
They are awesome. All of them.
Sam- Hilarious
Danny- Zen Freak
Luke- Muscle Man
Ava- Cat that can use computers
Peter- We head
(M&M characters! (Messy Marvel))
Jess- Butt-kicking machine
Penny- Mermaid with attention problems
Jordan- Insane MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder) person
Jayce- Half insane person who needs to get a life
Warlord- Needs help
(Sorry if I missed some T^T)
Naruto (Naruto Shippuden)
Awesome, amnesty, and rage inducing. Four words to describe a 600 episode long anime.
Full Metal Alchemist
So SAD! I have only watched like, 6 episodes and I already am getting major feels...ALPHONSE WHY!
Soul Eater...
Another anime like the two before....Here's a bit about the characters..
Death the Kid- SYMMETRY!!
Black Star- I WILL SURPASS GOD!
Tsubaki- A flower with no fragrance..(she's a person)
Makes- MAKA CHOP!
Soul- So uncool
Professor Stein- Can I dissect you??
Crona- I don't know how to handle this!
Lord Death- Wazzup? Wazzup? Nice to meet- REAPER CHOP!
And I'm done ranting...last little tidbit...want to thank all the readers who read my weirdness. I know i'm new so this means a lot. Thanks!
Challenge: Rant about a random in the comments that isn't listed above. Or add onto what I have already posted. And I mean a rant! That means one whole paragraph!
SEE YAH NEXT TIME!
1. Harry Potter
First off this is not my favorite fanbase. I will state that now. Don't you ever think that I like Harry Potter more than the Avengers. NEVER. I will now rant.
HARRY POTTER SHOULD NOT HAVE SURVIVED. First, he only knows about 10 spells. And they aren't even powerful ones! Now I know you will all be like, 'What about his Patronus???' Well that only worked properly twice. Not even that much. So, yeah.
Ron should have died a long time ago. He was extremely lucky to have had Hermoine and Harry with him. Also, I find him kind of ignorant. You may hate me but I do.
Now for the stuff I like.
It's set in England. Who doesn't like that!?!? The adults are wicked strong and, well....the feels. They get me every time! Diagon Alley is amazing and they have a place in a theme park! (Which I have been to.)
The End...with Harry Potter.
2. Avenger's
This is my favorite fandom. I ship characters, I squeal over pictures. I need help. I really do.. T^T...
Anyways....let's talk about the Avenger's. Only good stuff from here on out.
Tony Stark and Steve Rogers....Oh my Allfather....is it bad I ship them? Not crazily might I add. Brotherly in fact. XD
Natasha and Clint have been shipped. By your truly. They are perfect! Opposites attract am I right??
Thor...All I will say is this...OH MY ALLFATHER THAT HAMMER!! I WANT IT!
Hulk is..well....cool. But he is even better as Bruce Banner. :)
Falcon is ok in my opinion. I think Marvel added him to make the Avenger's non-racist. But he's cool. I do like his mom's cookies...
Spidey will be added, yes he will. ( Peter: YAY I HAVE BEEN RECOGNIZED!) He may have not been an Avenger long but I still think of him as one. He is hilarious and will forever haunt my soul with his annoying voice yelling 'I'M YOUR FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD SPIDER-MAN!!' In my ear.
I am adding Deadpool. Yes, he is an Avenger. The Merc will 've added in my list. :D He kicks butt, has guns, (literal weapons not muscles), and is also sarcastically hilarious. Yay for the Mercenary!
The end of the Avengers!!......and.....Pietro...>:D
USM (Ultimate Spider Man!)
They are awesome. All of them.
Sam- Hilarious
Danny- Zen Freak
Luke- Muscle Man
Ava- Cat that can use computers
Peter- We head
(M&M characters! (Messy Marvel))
Jess- Butt-kicking machine
Penny- Mermaid with attention problems
Jordan- Insane MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder) person
Jayce- Half insane person who needs to get a life
Warlord- Needs help
(Sorry if I missed some T^T)
Naruto (Naruto Shippuden)
Awesome, amnesty, and rage inducing. Four words to describe a 600 episode long anime.
Full Metal Alchemist
So SAD! I have only watched like, 6 episodes and I already am getting major feels...ALPHONSE WHY!
Soul Eater...
Another anime like the two before....Here's a bit about the characters..
Death the Kid- SYMMETRY!!
Black Star- I WILL SURPASS GOD!
Tsubaki- A flower with no fragrance..(she's a person)
Makes- MAKA CHOP!
Soul- So uncool
Professor Stein- Can I dissect you??
Crona- I don't know how to handle this!
Lord Death- Wazzup? Wazzup? Nice to meet- REAPER CHOP!
And I'm done ranting...last little tidbit...want to thank all the readers who read my weirdness. I know i'm new so this means a lot. Thanks!
Challenge: Rant about a random in the comments that isn't listed above. Or add onto what I have already posted. And I mean a rant! That means one whole paragraph!
SEE YAH NEXT TIME!
Jay honey...that's not ranting. That's just talking.... :D
ReplyDeleteAlso, whenever you're publishing, please check and make sure that the WHOLE post is on default font? Thank you. I've fixed all the mistakes so far.
Also, just to add my own comment, MARVEL OMGISOH SQUEALL AHHHHHHHH AGENTS OF SHIELD COULSON TEAM CAP MARVEL MESSY MARVEL COULSON MELINDA MAY PEPPER AWESOMENESS
DeleteDoes that count?
Yup and Thanks...I am very sorry for not having the default font on...*bows*
ReplyDelete