Noelle - Day 17 (Elsa Drawing)

FROZEN!!!
I mean...*ahem*...I did another really cool drawing that I wanted to share with you guys.  It didn't copy very well, so I'm kinda unhappy about that, but I think you'll like it.  I'm going to try to paint it...comment with your Disney fan art requests (what is your favorite Disney or Pixar movie?)

Tah-dah!

In case you're wondering, this is where it's based off of:
And yes, I did trace her eyes, hand and hair.   But the rest is all me, believe it our not.


Comments

  1. Did you do that free hand or did you trace it?? I mean it's still way better hen I could ever do...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chunks of her hair/braid and her eyes were traced. The hand was fuzzy so that was just loosely traced. All the shading and details was me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do you guys think? Pastel, pencil, paint, or keep it black/white? Comments!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)