Noelle - Day 18 (Even More Drawings)

I'm SUPERbored.
So I did new drawings.  I haven't gotten any comments (cough cough) but Mom requested Toy Story's Woody.  Cool, right?  I only have one drawing right now, but I'll probably have more soon.

Don't worry - I'm going to color it eventually.


By the way, you're probably wondering why I've been just posting drawings recently.  Honestly, I have no idea what else to post...comments!  I might actually post something interesting if you comment (that's not a bribe by the way, I mean comment with ideas on WHAT to post).

Comments

  1. So if you want requests, I have one!!☺ could you please draw rapunzel from tangled!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)