Noelle - Day 11 (A Life! Who knew?)

So, this is new!
My life is actually interesting enough to blog about!  Well, not really interesting, but I'm bored, so give me some credit, ok?  Alrighty...

As many of you know, I broke my shoulder bone about a month ago at the homeschool picnic.  Just an update, I'm fine, my *hopefully* final doctors appointment is this coming Wednesday, and hopefully he will clear me for activities!  I'll be able to have a three-week summer vacation.
I had two teeth pulled, so I look really young, even though I'm going to be 14 in three months (yes, there is a countdown)
Since I can't do much normal stuff (roller blading, biking, pool, that kind of stuff) I've been doing a lot of art and useless electronic time (it's driving my parents insane).  I do a LOT of chalking with my friends, because what else am I going to do...right?
My favorite recent creation.  Hey look...my hair is actually starting to grow out!  Yay!

Ironically, it thunder stormed right after I went inside.  Oh well!
I mentioned in Thursday's post that I'm going on an RV trip this weekend.  Well what's that all about?  We bought an RV!  Is that cool or what?  Me and Elena, which some of you know, went on a trip this weekend, which I will post about...um *checks calendar*...Tuesday.

Anyway...
Yeah!  I have a life!  Bye bye peoples!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)