Noelle - Day 21 (Rapunzel Rapunzel Let Down Thy Hair)
Well, officially speaking,
"365" has been going on for three weeks now, and I admit, this is difficult! Figuring out what to post - that and finding the time to actually post it - is beyond hard - it's back-breaking. Just kidding though, because honestly, this is fun! I mean, getting to post every day, every month, for a year!? Cool!!!
Anyway, I finished the Tangled fan art that was requested by my fellow blogger, Madison F.! That's for the comment, Madison. Sug. There won't be any R.M.S. clips today (sorry) because I want to keep you on your toes. By the way, where are my fellow bloggers? HELLO?! Madison? Jillian? Anybody? Hmph. Here's you fan art, hope you like it.
That's all for now folks! I will see you tomorrow - don't forget to leave comments about what you want me to post about next!
"365" has been going on for three weeks now, and I admit, this is difficult! Figuring out what to post - that and finding the time to actually post it - is beyond hard - it's back-breaking. Just kidding though, because honestly, this is fun! I mean, getting to post every day, every month, for a year!? Cool!!!
Anyway, I finished the Tangled fan art that was requested by my fellow blogger, Madison F.! That's for the comment, Madison. Sug. There won't be any R.M.S. clips today (sorry) because I want to keep you on your toes. By the way, where are my fellow bloggers? HELLO?! Madison? Jillian? Anybody? Hmph. Here's you fan art, hope you like it.
![]() |
| This is original art, by the way, by me. Do you like it? |
![]() |
| For reference, here's the drawing, which was posted two days ago. |
That's all for now folks! I will see you tomorrow - don't forget to leave comments about what you want me to post about next!
P.S.
Dobby may or may not make a re-appearance in tomorrow's 365 post...and if he does, you didn't hear it from me!


Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!