Noelle - Day 20 (Sigh...345 days to go)

And...I'm Back!
Did you ever doubt me?  :-)

As I said hinted at yesterday, I have some Harry Potter fan art for you guys.  I know, I said Disney and Pixar fan art, but hey I'm the artist, I can bend the rules, right?  Right?  *Frantically looks around for back up*  Guys?

ANYWAY, Miss Distracted Blogger, here's the fan art, and because why not, I'll go ahead and give you the next Random Marvel Story bit (from here on out, until I name it, it's just going to be R.M.S. bits)  Ok, comment with your requests, and see you tomorrow!

Don't worry!  He will be painted in a couple days, and until then, this is all I got!  Hope you like it!

Random Marvel Story (Part Three)



Nobody would notice when the tiny fourteen-year-old slipped into the back of the classroom.  Jess was good at blending in, a survival thing she had learned at her last school.  Perhaps the young Ms. Kei, the excellent teacher of this homeroom, would notice the new name on the roll call and glance around the room, but that would be all.

Jess didn't mind.  As she set up her supplies, her mind automatically raced back to the other schools, to the other times when she had done this.  Her hand clenched.

There was time before the bell, so she sat up and looked around the room.  According to the principal, there were seven kids in this small school that she needed to find and befriend.  So far, no luck.

Suddenly, the whole class burst into laughter.  The blonde-haired kid at the front laughed the loudest and pointed at the window.  For a moment, Jess examined the boy - definitely a football player, popular and probably mean - but then she moved her focus to the window.

Another peal of laughter and a loud thump echoed through the room.  Jess's eyes widened, realizing what is going on.  She hesitated, wondering she should help the poor guy locked out of the school or not, when the door bangs open.

Finally!  Someone Jess recognized!  Who wouldn't know that face?  Harry Osborn, and from what Jess knew of him, he was the key to this school.

There was no time for introductions though.  Harry dashed across the room, opened the window, and dragged another brown-haired boy into the room.  Jess couldn’t see his face, but she had a feeling it was another kid on her list.  Everybody, most still sniggering, sat down, for the bell had just rung.  Jess sat quietly in the back, unnoticed and happy.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)