Noelle - Day 19 (Rapunzel In-Progress)

Since Tangled was requested...
Here's your Tangled fan art (which is not completed yet, unfortunately).  Until I paint it, which will be soon, I haven't got anything else for you.  Actually, I've been writing a story based (sadly, I am a geek) on the show Ultimate Spiderman.  (See, I told you!  Marvel rocks).  I might post bits of it, so keep an eye out for them.

Anyway, here's for the Tangled art:
I know what you're thinking.  Geez Noelle, you couldn't have done a HAPPY Rapunzel?  And to that I say, Sug.

This is actually my original work (yay) but as you can tell, it's not exactly great.  Tomorrow, I may have a bit of Harry Potter fan art, but no guarantees!  Ok, and for the first two "bits" of my story, which I have not named yet.


Random Marvel Story (Parts One and Two)



Prologue
"I want to be there for you!"  He tugged at her hair, pulling on the back of her dress.  Anything to get her attention.  "If only you would let me in!"

"You don't get it, do you?  Nobody can be there for me!  You get too close to me and you are dead!  No!"

The teenage girl yanked her arm away.  She looked at the blonde boy before her - both of them are crying.  "I'm sorry... but I can't let you in.  I can't go to your funeral."

*******

Two and a Half Years Earlier

"Aaand here it is!  Your new school."

Jesse Willow, a skinny, black haired girl, stared up at the pleasant-looking school.  Another school, another day, a new set of friends.

"It's going to be different this time," the man said, seeming to read her mind.  He laid a hand on her shoulder reassuringly, but she gently brushed it off.

With a tiny smile on her lips, Jesse turned her pretty face to look at the kind one behind her.  "I know," she laughed.  "Maybe this time they can handle me!"  She was only joking, but even Jess can't stop the drop of acid from seeping in.

"Thanks Ag- Principal Coulson!  Thanks for everything."  She shouldered her backpack and walked up the steps of Midtown High.



That's all I have for you guys today! See you tomorrow for another 365 post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)