Jillian- Day 14 (Disney World)

Yay! 14! My lucky number!

I just wanted to post a few picture that I thought you guys should see.


These are all from Disney World (my family and I went in May 2014)

 
Pluto

 
Minnie Mouse

 
Donald Duck

 
Goofy

 
Mickey Mouse

 
Pooh Bear

 
Rabbit

 
Belle
(I have no idea what the sun was doing at this point)

 
Anna and Elsa
(in which we waited 2 1/2 hours to see)

 
Aurora
 (that's how I think you spell) 

 
Woody

 
Buzz Lightyear
(and yes, that's Woody photo bombing us)

 
Dug and Russell

 
Rafikki
(again that's how I think you spelled) 

 
Pocahontas
 

 
Oh and we also met the Fenimores at Disney

 
And here is the little boy trying to kill each other...fun
 
Hope you enjoyed!
 
Bye
 
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)