Noelle - Day 23 (Random Marvel-based Story Parts 4 and 5)

Oh hmph!
Dobby isn't finished yet, and it makes me mad.  On the other hand, I'm letting you see the next two parts of the story!  By the way, comments!  What do you think?  What movie do you want me to do fan art for (I can do books too).  COMMENT for me, pleeeeaaaaase.

Here's the story parts, and then I'm out of here.  :-)  Also, because there's a lot of these parts now, here's a link to the first and most recent parts.  Kinda funny, because those are literally back to back posts but ... oh never mind, why do I bother?


Random Marvel Story (Parts 4 & 5)



"Can I sit here?"  Jess asked a laughing, brown-skinned girl.  One of the seven.  "Everywhere else is full."


The girl, Ava Ayala, looked at Jess.  Jess knew that look - Ava was a thinker.  Every detail is worth knowing and everything has details.  After a split-second of thought, the thinker made a choice.  She smiled, showing off a dazzling set of white teeth, and said, "Sure!"


Ayala isn't alone at this table.  Somehow, Ava made room, but it was still a squish with the seven kids at the table.  Jess smiled inwardly - this was a jackpot.


"Are you new?"  Ava asked, "I haven't seen you here before."


Jess was about to answer when a chocolate brown haired kid, barely a few months older than her, blurted out, "Why are you so short?  Are you like another genius student like Amadeus Cho?  How old are you anyway?"


Ava smacked him, and the other kid - Sam, according to the list - shut up.  Jess blushed, confused, and improvised.  "I'm sorry...I...I don't know your names!  I don't know where to start!"


Jess bit her tongue.  Surely she could do better than that?!


Ava smiles again.  She's not the leader, but she could lead this group.  "My name is Ava...this idiot is Sam...that's Luke, no not him, him, the guy in the football jersey...that's Peter...Danny...Harry...and M.J., the only sensible person around here."  


Jess smiled and waved meekly to everybody, then added, "I'm Jessie, Jessie Willow.  You can call me Jess.  I am new, I am NOT a genius, I'm short because I'm 14, and I just transferred here from another school at Principal Coulson's request."


The first five kids glanced at each other darkly, while Harry and M.J. simply started a new conversation.  Jess just focused on her meal, hoping that she had just made the cut.


*******


"Oh thank you goodness!  Little Miss Creep is gone."  Sam glanced behind him, as if scared that the new girl was listening in.


"I dunno, aren't you going a little hard on her?  I mean, she's in a new school with people who are older than her...I wouldn't talk either."


Sam turned to dark-skinned boy.  "You mean you're going to easy on her, Luke.  She creeps me out.  She didn’t talk at all.  Like, not.  At.  All."

Ava stalked up to the two boys, frowning.  After glancing through the door at the crowded cafeteria, she whispered, "All clear.  Coulson says that we've got to go to HQ.  Now."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)